Summer Street Video 2010 -Brandon Nankivell

It’s not that bad cause it was his riding shirt.It would have only got sweaty again

it would hav decayed away on his body :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Eh, we only live once, shouldn’t deeply effect my life too much. :roll_eyes:

pretty soon u will discover a very good reason to smell good and not smell like a dead dog all the time :sunglasses: although tbh i didnt smell too great most of the time either but oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

really nice stuff in there Brandon! didn’t expect those side variations! nice work on the fakie flips and back flips as well, and awesome street stuff as usual.

In don’t go around sniffing people, did you sniff me? haha :roll_eyes:

Thanks

Nice riding man. Makes me want to start riding more again.

ok ill give u a hint to wat i meant. ‘birds’ dont like bad smelling guys. i just realised that this is getting very much off topic

Basically,
You can’t be a

Smelling all nasty, haha.

haha nice.

But there is a difference between smelling good, smelling like nothing and smelling bad. I believe I am under the category of “smelling like nothing” I mean you can only really smell bad if you like step in dog crap or roll in the dirt or something right? No one has said “You smell!” They could be hiding it but…who cares? And by the way, attracting the birds isn’t really my focus atm. I think you need to sit down and have a stern talking too. ;):smiley:

Oh yeah, and you shouldn’t even need to try to smell good, you already got Sophia!

lol…

wearing the same shirt for 2 weeks without washing definitely means ur in the smelling bad category dude. and y do i need a stern talking to?

wow u hav alot to learn. once u hav a girl, its not gona b forever if u spend the rest of ur life smelling bad :wink: (not that she can smell me 18,000km away atm but she could at unicon).

anyway i suggest we move on from this threadjack shall we?

EDIT: forgot to ask. where do i get that shirt!?!? must hav one!!

lol Brandon wouldnt smell that bad after 2 weeks if he hadnt got sweaty and dint get anything on it.But if you spent the 2 weeks drenching it in sweat you would smell