SUBMIT PHOTOS! - MUNI, Mountain Unicycling Network International

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Will Streets. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

2 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Markus Buchel. Submit photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

12 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Maksym Seigienczuk. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

4 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Tyson Gunther. Submit photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :smile:

2 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Cody Williams. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Where can I get some trailhead stickers like that?

I designed it, and Sticker Mule prints them for me (I like to buy batches of 50 when printing services are on sale). I have two at the moment for sale, $3 each. Message me if you’d like them :slightly_smiling_face::

It would likely be disrespectful and rude to “deface” public trails with uni stickers. However it is relatively easy to photoshop public signs for the amusement of unicyclist.

2 Likes

So far, I haven’t had problems with the stickers on the trails, but if so, it can easily be peeled off. I only put one there if bikes are allowed. This sticker was put on by someone else and there are no E-bikes allowed, but mountain bikes are allowed.
Yes, it’s fun to photoshop things for fun too. :slightly_smiling_face:

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Adrian Vozmediano. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

5 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is of Paul Hartman. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com :grin:

3 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Thierry Bouche, ‘Alpine Tour 2002’. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

2 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Rob Urban. Send photos and videos to.mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com :grin:

4 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Markus Büchel. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

5 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Owen Farmer. Please feel free to send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

3 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Nils Aberg. Please send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

Try our first challenge, ‘Land the Biggest Drop’, and send a video of you landing the drop plus the measurement from the top of the jump to the ground. Who can land the biggest drop? Send content to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

4 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Maksym Siegienczuk. Send photos and videos AND your biggest drop video/measurement to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

4 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Mark Vogels. Send your photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Eric Daquin. SEND your biggest drop videos with the measurement to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

3 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Victor and Manuel, riding in “Churfirsten” with Lake Walensee in Switzerland. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! We love your content! :grin:

8 Likes