SUBMIT PHOTOS! - MUNI, Mountain Unicycling Network International

Must be interesting, riding an oval wheel in the snow.

1 Like

Haha yes it does appear to be like that haha :laughing:

Today’s featured photo is from Maksym Siegienczuk. Submit photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! Thank you! (:

6 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Tyson Gunther. Submit photos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! (:

6 Likes

Nice. Keep up the good work with showing great photos and videos. Much appreciated. :smiley:

1 Like

Today’s featured photo is from Roberto Toselli. Submit photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:roberto toselli

3 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Maksym Siegeinczuk. SEND PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO: mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

3 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Markus Büchel. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

3 Likes

Today’s featured photo is from Nicola Cassanelli. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

1 Like

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Gianni Nebl. Submit photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com. :smile:

3 Likes

My pic is nothing like your fancy ones, but my fatty can just stand straight up in the snow

3 Likes

Haha wow that’s impressive!

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from @sanchodi (Instagram). Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

3 Likes

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from Maksym Siegienczuk. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com. :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t know what it is about rock slabs, but unlike offroad dirt trails, they always look insanely steep in pictures.

2 Likes

I agree!

MUNI: Today’s featured photo is from @locowheel (Instagram). Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com! :grin:

2 Likes

That section really is pretty damn steep. I think you see a lot of that kind of riding there because there aren’t many loose rocks. Traction is really good.

1 Like

Today’s featured photo is from Konstantin Höhne. Send photos and videos to mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com
!

5 Likes

Featured photos will resume Tuesday. CHECK OUT our Facebook or Instagram pages for Arizona MUni Weekend posts! Cheers! :grin:
https://www.instagram.com/muni_international/

5 Likes