Street Video - Imaginary

I concur. I’ll keep working at it.

Thanks for the “groundbreaking” comment :slight_smile:

Insane.

Luke, if you only knew how good you were, then you would admire yourself, and still wouldn’t be considered to be conceeded.

How big was that rolling hop down those 2 sets in the beginning? Measure that… It was huuge.

my favorite trick was easily the 360 down the epic gap. that was so sick…along with everythin else in the vid of course

HEY GUYS ! Luke is not a cyborg, he showed feeling !

:wink:

the huuuuuge double set at the begining was epic man.

ur a freeak.

big props for this.

That was a good one. I like how fifthflips seem completely effortless for you. my favorite parts where the 720, the inward small fakieflip down the 4, the fifthflip up the 2, the fakie 5twist down the 4, the huge double set gap, the 360 over that huge gap, and the jump up to sideways ww on the 3 stair. I think that’s all, though i’m pretty sure i covered the majority of the vid.:stuck_out_tongue:

Dude that was insane. You had my little brother and me “holy sh!t” -ing after pretty much every single clip. That double set was incredible. You started jumping and I was like “why isn’t he spinning or flipping or something?” and you just kept floating in the air.

Nice balance of flip/non-flip tricks in there too. I’m not the biggest fan of videos with nothing but flip tricks in them because some of them don’t look that great and sometimes it’s hard to tell if there was a flip in there or not; but you got it about perfect.

Amazing stuff.

1: your 720’s have improved since i last saw them.

2: how on earth are you so good it such intense melbourne heat? has it cooled down there? i don’t watch too much news.

It’s nice and cold now. just one of those clips was from a day of intense heat.

Hahaha the guy doing the trials line was me :slight_smile: i even get a slow-mo!! how awesome not to mention i didnt fall off :stuck_out_tongue:

Refreshing! I like seeing the unorthodox tricks and obstacles, and the blending of disciplines. I’ve been missing seeing that in street since Dan Heaton’s last output.

You’ve definitely developed your own style. Continue to do so. Make no apologies about the lack of flip tricks.

Keep up the creativity!

Those hops to wheel walk always look great, good to see them again.

That video exceeded awesome XD

That was wikkid! You make it all look so easy and smooth. :slight_smile:

Sums up my jaw in my keyboard…

agreed, i thought that huge stair gap thing would end up as a bail! how big is it its massive!!! :astonished: :astonished:
and the stair set to sideways wheelwalk awesome. i wouldnt of thought it was possible!! sod flips and stuff that was an amazing video

(300th post whooo!!:smiley: !! lol)

amazing. I know everyone has pointed out different parts but the variety as a whole with all the different parts. favorite video of the month.

very unpredictable. I see an obstacle, but I have no idea whats coming. I loved it! Too short… I wanted to see more.
How is it possible you’re so good, and getting better so quickly.

… (words can’t describe) …

I loved :29 and :41

Hey, I hope you dont mind, but I took a clip of your video an just did some small things to it.

Its uploading right now.