[street, trial, 12"]Bunny'vid

It seems like it would be so scary to try… you could easily miss and hurt yourself bad

How the hell do you use that 12 for trials and not break it? I snapped all the spokes on mine just unispinning it!

DUDE! that roling-hop onto the wooden pole! Amazing!

Really enjoyed that, and I’m surprised that the little 12" uni could hold up under the impact of such big drops! Is it a specially built uni, and is it splined, and/or have a double walled alum rim, or plain single walled steel? Great job!:slight_smile:

could you give me the specs of the 12" uni

i need to get one of those 12" uni. Awsome vid, your rolling hops are awsome!

That was amazing man, best trials video I have ever seen.

o thanks,
i don’t think he has standard cranks on that uni of are they very strong??

Fearless!!

Best movie that I have seen in a while. Enjoyed all the background scenery as well. River hopping was excellent.
Your a fine rider!!!
Shug

ok, this video is one of my favorite uni vid hehe, its so nice!!! you amazing

one of my favorite trial vid since now, really nice. the 12’’ stuff is very nice,unispins over all,and the “standard” trial is like floating.

Like the river location so much.Nice work!

i like how you transition out of all you pedal grabs so fast

That vid was amazing. The rolling hops were unbelievable.

you have balls and skill

do you know if that site ships to the US?

That was amazing. You sir are a genius. amazing hops on the 19" aswell

This makes me want to get a tiny wheel.

EDIT; 100TH POST!

awesome!

To anyone who wants a strong 12", remember, it’s all about technique :roll_eyes:

UDC US aught to order some of those unis;), I want a trials that will fit in my locker :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to carry a Trials Uni insinde my school bag :smiley: My teachers would hate me forever, but would be fun :smiley:

Yeah, me too. Except I don’t think the teachers would mind, I already keep my MUni in the school library half the time.