Street Discussion Thread.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/unicaw89/Video/?action=view&current=0414071905.flv

thats the link to the video…
it got recorded on a cell phone…he had a thread about it and we called it a 15set but we counted it again and turns out its only a 14set but its still huge…

Yeah but I want to make a call out vid for someone seeing as their so much fun and you sound around my skill level. Their never fun if you get totally owned and their never any fun if you totally own.

Yeah but I want to make a call out vid for someone seeing as their so much fun and you sound around my skill level. Their never fun if you get totally owned and their never any fun if you totally own.

Oh yeah, that rail was sick! Do you grind on the crank?

no for rails i go all pedal

no for hand rails i go all pedal

Think you can hit something bigger?

ya i tried this 31 set a while back and made it to the 20th step before falling off…my tire mark is still on the rail post where my tire hit and made me fall

Awesome, I guess with the right rail you could just slide forever.

me and my lil bro were there and we didnt have the camera with us but it was pretty sick…
the main thing that made that rail so hard though was the speed he would get on it…he got going pretty dang fast…

I found a way to keep the uni under me when attempting crankflips - do them static. I tried and it stayed right under, only I didn’t land one, but hurt my leg a little bit.

The pedals fly really fast. Maybe I should practice some more crankflip footplants.

i AM street.

Sometimes I take a piss right on the street.

Grinding! should i have the pedal foreward or back? i have only ‘ground’ a few different rails and none have had more than around a 15degree incline. I normally use the back foot and try to grind on the crank. I see alot of people using the front foot and more pedal. Should i change or stick with what is comfortable?

I have heard discussion about the shoe rubbing on the grinding surface, is this a major problem? i have never experienced it.

grinded not grounded…
its all about personal preference…if u can learn on both sides that will saver your butt alot…ive tried to grind with my foot back and the rubber from the shoes hits watever im grinding…Kelly Hickman in one of his recent vids grinds foot back…I think grinding foot forward is more comfortable because you can lean back or forward without loosing your balance soo much and you can apply pressure to something in a downward type force…
its all about personal preference but if you can grind with the pedal back you should probably learn how to grind with the pedal in the front…
grinding on the crank is okay on blocks and some wide rails but you should learn how to grind on the pedal for handrails…

someone may have said this already bur gliding up stairs. not just like flying but you jump. like those ppls on bc wheels. and down stairs too. and like jerrick put in some thread i want to see someone do a front/backflip while on a unicycle. whats the name of the thing where you spin on the seat 180 degs and it is all slowlike and looks wicked awesome?

I don’t think it’s actually possible to glide up stairs…it’s probably just barely possible to glide down stairs. I think maybe you’re talking about just jumping up and down stairs though.
A front or backflip though…that’s basically impossible, yeah.
Are you talking about the one in Defect and elsewhere, where you start seat in front, then hold the tire with your hand and lift yourself off the pedals, then land back on the pedals the opposite direction?

I think a barrel roll will be easier to do than a front/backflip. sif side hop down a ledge to the ground.

you first… :smiley:

I think a abackflip on a auni is very possible. I can do one for sure. I want to though. I should take like a ayear and learn it.