Street Discussion Thread.

Wow, stop buying shitty posts :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if the adjustable top that KH makes with a thomson post would work and be stronger?

Did your Seatpost broke like this too?
Now I try to bond it with Locktight.

How does one rolling 3spin off of something without having the cranks spin. Every time i tried it ended up being like a treflip. Would it be easier to learn treflips and do that down stuff instead? For you people that can do both which one is harder?

i have the same problem with my 1spins. i have only just learned the 3spin.

Any Terrain and AgentQ’s advice in this thread was huge for me.

I got my first rolling spins after reading that and doing what they said - practicing spins from a stillstand, and then doing it rolling with a very short stillstand before jumping.

Yeah, that advice helped me a lot too. It definitely takes practice to make that stop look smooth, though.

I would say that for those that can do both a rolling 3spin off something is easier, but for those that can’t and are good at flip tricks treflipping off something rolling is easier (assuming you don’t slow down at all or go diagonally off).

New pc pedals:
http://www.danscomp.com/465074.php#

I feel like they look more “blocky” that the Odysseys or the Hamiltons, but I’d like to hear how they preform.

I think I may switch back to twisted pcs…

But I haven’t had a chance to get used to the Hamilton’s yet so I’ll give them more of a chance for sure.

Well I spoke to a BMX rider about them, and apparently the Hamilton’s retain their grip for much longer. If you don’t write up a full review, at least make a post or hit me with PM. I’m considering switching from Twisted PC’s to Hamilton’s.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the thread about them.

For street, to much grip is bad. I actually sanded the pins down a bit, but probably not enough.

Refer to this thread/ask questions on it for further info:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73913&highlight=animal+hamilton

Edit: nevermind, saw your edit :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the link. It helped alot. Im just beggining to try rolling 3spins down stairs and stuff. Hopefully with those tips ill get them soon.

What do you guys think a 360 body varial with a flip should be called?

Full sex change?
360 sex flip?
360 change?
Full sex flip?
Dizzy flip?

Any other thoughts?

hahaha definitely one of those

Dizzy flip for sure.

definitely Full sex flip!

Dizzy flip. Can you do them, or are you just thinking about it?

I worked on that trick a While ago… the closest I got was a sketchy thing (like 270 degrees) to SIB…

I would call it Full Sex Change…

Did you got it Pele!?