street Consistency

my 3 spins and crank flips are near 100% my double flip consistency is getting pretty good. i can usually land like 6 or seven in a row. trey flips probably around 50%. working on five spins a lot i don’t land them as often as i would like. I’m terrible with rolling tricks but i can land a rolling wrap about 100% unless i’m trying to do it in a combo.
This thread reminds me of a game be and rob (spacefmk) play. We race to ten with tricks. first to land 10 180’s on tire or something, it’s not just consistency but makes you try to to them with less hops correcting your balance faster. maybe we might have to film that eh rob?

think of it not just as a consistnacy exercise, but as endurance and strength training as well.

I am working on landing my tricks 10 times back to back ( 10 flips ten spins… ect.)

I remember in 2008 and 2009, I had a list of about 20 flip tricks that I would go out with and have to hit 10 times a piece before I could actually ride and just mess around. By the time the 200+ flip tricks were hit, I didn’t really want to ride anymore because I was so tired haha. It did feel like a good practice though because it felt like actual work.

I think I may start that up again. It was tough but I liked it.

KH.

Sounds like a good idea Kelly, Ima give it a go. Prob won’t last long, cause whenever I ride these days its usually for fun not work… hmmm I needa change that.

gotta do what you can to be the best :wink:

All this depends on is how good you are xD. If we’re talking street, we should be talking about things down sets and grinds.

or consistency down sets and grinds :wink: 10 trey flips for you sucka

Thats exactly what I ment :wink: I think I could flip, 180flip, 360twist, hickflip and treyflip 5x each on a small set, but then I’d get really tried haha.

I’d like to think my stamina is up there with the best. :stuck_out_tongue: my consistancy is ok… but i can practice tricks hard non stop for like an hour - an hour and a half at least. (end up with completely wet clothes :stuck_out_tongue: ) But im usually too stubborn to stop riding untill i’ve landed everything i want to…

might make a consistancy video some time. Heaps of other videos to finish first though… (Street/Flat uni vid, MTB vid, Flatland bmx vid, Joint uni vid) …

Sweeeeeeet lookin forward to all your vids man

I think when I get around to it I’ll have a go at this. I don’t know what tricks I’ll try…

Turns out I’m pretty consistent with this trick where I jump in the air and a spoke breaks.

those are always the best kinds of tricks

I landed it three times in a row

That sucks Eli! Congrats though, I didn’t think anyone would ever invent a trick worse than kneebounce.

bahahahahahaahahha