STICKERS For Sale!

THREE STICKERS LEFT! Stickers for sale! I designed them to look like a trail sign, and you can stick them on your car, water bottle, etc… Comment/message me to order. They are 3" x 3", $3 each. Happy New Year, keep riding! :smile: :uni:

2 Likes

Not PM’ing cause others may want to know. Do you take Paypal?

1 Like

Yes, I send an invoice via PayPal.

Visa Cards?

I don’t take Visa Cards, sorry, but I send PayPal invoices.

oh okay :frowning:

You can pay with a visa card using PayPal without actually having a PayPal account. I accept credit cards for my clients through PayPal. Only the receiver needs an account

@WeaponizedBacon Huh, interesting, I didn’t know that. Thank you!

I have two stickers left if you’d like to buy them.

Hey Cedar-tree,
If you are planning to make more stickers, I might suggest that you redraw the logo to “show the brake and brake handle”. It would really differentiate from the unicycle.com logo, which doesn’t show any brakes.

As we know, 99% of all down-hillers use brakes. Except myself(by choice…I like the workout) and some beginners(who haven’t figured it out yet). So, true muni’s would definitely recognize the brakes in the logo.

Keep on…slam

1 Like

@slamdance Thanks for the suggestion, that’s a good idea. I just sold out on these stickers and when I print new ones, adding the brake would be a good addition.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.