Starcraft!!

This tooooooooooootally deserved a bump!

Why starcraft is awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5HuQNwzq0

Sometimes I wish I was korean.

God! Someone come play with me!

When I was in Korea I watched a bit on tv, it was pretty funny to see it on tv and a little strange.

I like Age of Mythology better.

THEN YOUR NOOOOOOOOB
if you play game and its not on this list, then I dont respect you anymore.
Starcraft
Diablo II
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne
Counter Strike (any version)
Exteel (free game that is amazing www.exteel.com)
Call Of Duty

Exception (yes everything has exception). Chris play Starcraft but he is still a NOOOOOOB :D:D:D

Im just kidding guys :slight_smile:

or not… :sunglasses:

Mikael, you are one of the biggest noob SC players I have ever seen. You died from a noob zerg rush and I continued to win that game 2v1, saved the replay for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Starcraft - Done
Diablo 2 - Had 3 accounts on Battle.Net with all 99er chars… got damn boring
Warcraft 3 + Addon - fun!!! and done
CS - Played 1.5 / 1.6 and CSS
Exteel… WTF? i need to try that one
call of Duty - Finished 1, 2 and 3

Just found this gem on the fail blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpwdsgmVFiQ&feature=channel

should I laugh or cry?!?!!?!

I laughed, felt a little bad then kept on laughing. :smiley:

Whats funnier? A fat kid in distress? Or the person looking after him laughing their ass off?

No, that is not funny.

nah of course it is

Your 360s up 10-sets SUCK!!!

CS is alright. But the best RTS is Age of Empires 2. Best games are worms armageddon and worms world party! :smiley:

yeah i love worms, this game is so great:D

Worms World Party is the only game I play. And then only when I go over to my friends place, and then only when his wife is not around… Yah I don’t play much computer games.

That’s so sad.:frowning: How could you laugh when that kid is now somewhat famous on youtube for something so embarrassing? That kid will here about it for a long, long time.

But, I still laughed.:o

Wtf is Exteel?

And of course I’ve played all those (minus Exteel), doesn’t mean I think they’re the best games. Though Diablo II is one of my favorite games ever, and I’m excited for Diablo III.

Yup, if anyone wants to play me online let me know (I can host on WWP or WA). I am pretty fast on ninja rope :stuck_out_tongue:

Diablo 2 - Had 3 accounts on Battle.Net with all 99er chars… got damn boring
no one ever done that ever.

-Chris, I said starcraft was one of the best game ever, not that I was good with :wink: I never played starcraft, come 1vs1 in warcraft :slight_smile: if you kill me one unit I stop unicycling for my life. Deal?

I did.

Took me about two (sometimes faster) weeks to get a char up to 99. Had a damn good clan to fight and push with.