**Stack It Up Game**

that was me.

Okay, my video is loading to vimeo…

I’ll send the link when its done.

Here we are… Easy channel please : )

The second clip is messed up because i had to use my crappy camera for both cause my good one’s out of batteries… The lighting was probably bad or something…

I used a song i’m currently making, still needing some adjustments, but meh, enjoy.

…added.

No one stacked up 1-6 today… c’mon guys stack it up is fun… It should be able to go to 10 tricks…atleast.

I would hapily do so but someone had to go and add a seat wrap :frowning: I will be in for the next one, so long as theres not flatland crank roll junk.

Bitch and moan… :stuck_out_tongue: . I think you cant learn wraps and rolls. You always claim its lame and this and that… you just cant do it can you? hahahha…
I had to poke fun.

Lets hope to have more entrants, and videos tomorrow, and this weekend. I’m game to back up anything for the most part (beginner wise) once something comes up in medium that I can do, i’ll jump right on the opportunity.

I’m in. Making my account now.

Done! http://www.vimeo.com/674076 The last trick is a fakieflip. the quality got horrible… don’t know why. I don’t have time now to figure out how to get the vid in tha channel.

Hmmmm… I wanna join… but my bandwith is almost gone lol, so I won’t be able to upload many vids. Waste of bandwith with just simple tricks, maybe I’ll join at the last minute lol

Is a 3spin classified as easy in back it up?

I’ve been riding for 3 hours trying to get it on film, and somehow can’t get it… Its gonna be my first one on the street uni, and the third time landing it in general, so of course imma make a big deal about it :p.

Just asking… I still have dibs on the body varial though…

Yes.

:frowning: Hurt my back today, so if someone else wants the body varial, its yours.

If not, i’ll do something tomorrow… 3spins with the street uni are harder than I thought. :frowning:

When you say “street” uni I think 20" bmx style… Is that what you mean? Or is a trials uni that you use for street?

Its the nimbus street 07 uni… I just call it a street uni simply cause of the name… Technically its a trials though.

1-8 http://www.vimeo.com/687760

Its alot easier then you think. I hurt myself pretty badly the first time I tried it and didn’t try it again for like 5 months because I didn’t wanna die again. You just need to commit on your first try, or you’ll end up like i did lol.

Haha that’s exactly what happened to me. When I first tried them I fell on my back so I ignore them for a long time. When I finally went back to them they turned out to be really easy.

Don’t say that. Hes gonna become an awesome flatrider now just to rub it in our faces.

Anyone out there that thinks they can make a 50 trick line? Done clean enough that would be awesome. Incredabley tiring.

I think we should make a comp where the rules are to fit as many tricks you can in the smallest amount of time.