**Stack It Up Game**

What dibs means is “i call the next clip” this is so 5 people dont edit up there own clip all with a different new trick.

We can get rid of the dibs thing if you guys want. So its just first to upload the clip.

for the seat wrap, I think you have to do it with no hops in between or else it doesn’t count.

like, it isn’t really the trick when you do it in two parts.

Exactly… i can do it without hops… but i was too much tired… tomorrow morning i will do that in the right way :wink:

Couldn’t learn the tire step varial thing before it got too dark to film. I’m close though, so I’ll see what I can do tomorrow.

They are both in. Overall we should work for much cleaner riding. We will call round 1 a practice round :wink:

How do you decide when a new round starts?

when there is no more interest in adding more tricks.

How do I add a vid to the beginners easy back it up channel?

Started the Back It Up on vimeo game. http://www.vimeo.com/backitup

Small spin, this is for the medium skill level… still need someone to start the easy and hard.

Also have a ONE on ONE challenge option.

I got dibs on easy… I am trying to upload the video, but it keeps telling me there are problems converting… Does it take Windows movie maker vids?

Also, I can do smallspins, and 3spins… does that put me in intermediate?

I’d still like to hang with the easy crew anyway… Its good practise. I can back up any vid I want though, Im not assigned to only easy though, right?

I dont see why it wouldnt take them.

Small spin is about as easy as medium gets, thats why I started with it.
No you can take part at any skill level. Just dont take a high level trick and put in in a lower level skill group.

I got it to work, there is a great tutorial for that on the site.

There ya go. Back it up!

Its rainy and dark here, but I’m going to try to play in the back it up game starting tomorow or the next day, whenever it dries up.

I can finally do crankflips, and I want to learn some basic variations… so medium should be good for me.

Donkey kick is a Hard or medium trick?

If it’s hard tomorrow i can start the hard!

I just learned this trick today :smiley:

bye!

I would call it medium.

Hmm, is anyone else going to parttake in back it up/stack it up? Its a really fun game, and it will just go to waste if no one participates.

Come on guys, lets see some footage!

I would like to be able to play stack it up, but it gets too hard as soon as somebody adds a trick that I can’t do. By the time I learned to do it consistant enough to get in a line, somebody else would probably have already added another trick to the line.

I’ll stick with back it up. It snowed quite a bit today and isn’t supposed to stop untill tomorow, but I will defently film something for it as soon as I can.

Max I am not so sure about that new clip.

Haha yeah I uploaded the wrong clip. Correct one is now up on the channel.

I’ll take dibs on the 360 twist that max (unidude dx?) did.

I’ll keep it simple.