sponsorship request video

My brother is sponsored by UTV too and he just doing races. Not much of video stuff here :wink: But a lot of good results at competitions (first place agegroup 100m race at unicon for example)

And sponsoring people is ALWAYS about how they perform in public and so on. Not just about skills. You could be the best rider in the world, but be a complete a**hole. Nobody would sponsor you.

I doubt that.

But you can get sponsered when you aren’t the best rider but are present in public.

Hey Bro!

I told you, you are damn good! Keep up the good working and pushing up yourself and you’ll get it… if you want I can help with the stuff I said! Just let me know :smiley:

Keep it up and you’ll get it!

Pretty much! In the unicycling world that’s not true, cause we are a small comunity… but in bigger sports, many times the good athlete is a good showman! Your behavior in front of cameras, interviews, with fans… That’s definitely counts a lot!

Currently the unicycle companies just sells unicycles for unicyclists, so if a better one rides Brand X, the “newbie” will get the Brand X, that’s why they sponsor some real skilled guys that aren’t the true example of a complete athlete. Sooner or later that will change. Companies will be bigger and be able to push us harder (paying trainings, structure for shows, video production), and those companies that will choose who will looks good! With a nice production you can make a guy looks badass and polite at the same time!

A nice example of that is Red Bull. Some of their sponsored riders are far from the top, and many of them didn’t win anything and even never entered a competition! But they rocks! Such a nice structure, nice shows, videos and promotion! They aren’t selling only drinks of course… They sell RED BULL BRAND for you, and we get it… Cause watching their athletes is a nice experience…

I have video from a marketing guy talking about that, I will ask him permission to post some parts and put subtitles on Vimeo :wink:

wow :astonished: … didn’t know you were that good!! you’re awesome :slight_smile:
really good vid, I keep watching it…
Do you come to EUC? :smiley:
ps: That is one of my favo songs :stuck_out_tongue:

kick ass man, i dont normally watch videos anymore, and the rare time i did, i got to see a pretty kick ass video.

props, keep it up dude, i really enjoyed the movie.

hey thx for every comment!!!

AND NO I DON`T COME TO EUC 09 =(

oh :frowning:
but you must come to the next competition in europe… I really want to see you doing some tricks :slight_smile:

i will do;)

http://unicycle.tv/video/901-sponsorshiprequestvideotounicycletv

yah man, love ur style, hope u get the sponsor.