Spencer's BC wheel Movie

We thought the day would never come that Spencer got his mop chopped!

Useless get your sister to do more in the next one she was the highlight-jokes that was AMAZING im not a fan of BC wheeling but that has changed my opinion completely. Lets hope dan heaton sees it. add lucasiokingofdagetto@hotmail.com if you wana talk unicycling n stuff maybe even Bc wheelin lol top stuff

That’s incredible. About all I’ve got to say.

Saw another video of you BC’ing about a week ago and since then have been wondering how you jump, thinking surely you can’t get that sort of height out of tyre compression. Just realised you must grip it between your ankles. Feel like a dumbass now, probably shouldn’t have admitted that.

Dylan

dont cut your hair spence. its what makes you you. if you had a buz-cut id boycott watching your vids. lol

haha, not a buzz cut…just the shorter version of what it is now;) If you watch my older bc movies it will probably look similar to that.

sweet video

At first I was pissed that you stole music from evan that he stole from one of my videos, which has happened more than once before, but your riding is fricken amazing, and it’s been a while since my jaw literally dropped from someone’s skills. In my opinion, you’re the best BC rider in the world.

wow, thanks.
Sorry about that music thing, I have asked Evan for some music to go with my movies because I don’t have very much…I didn’t even know he got it from you.

twasnt from Eric.

lol, its too cold for me to BC right now. Still like below 50. I can go about 30 feet in my basement though. Yay. I need a hill

e39m5

Wow i’m amazed at your skills on the bc wheel. Great little vid! You sure motivate me to try a lot harder on landin the one-footers and the no-footers. Another cool trick i think you should try (since you are really good) is jumping off your bc and over something, so having the bc wheel go under the thing your jumping over, then land back on the bc wheel. your probably confused by now. I think skateboarders do it using picnic tables. They ride towards the picnic table, jump off their skateboard, the skateboard goes under the table and the rider goes over the picnic table at the same speed (hopefully), then the rider lands back on the skateboard on the other side of the picnic table. I’m sure the bc wheel won’t go under a picnic table cause it’s too big, but you should for sure try it with somthin else. It will definitely look awesome! I will try it when i get a wheel with a 14mm axle.

That would be pretty cool. I have thought about it before too just havent found something that is higher than the wheel but low enough for me to jump on. The hard part is jumping off for a longer period of time because if the jump isnt exactly perfect then the wheel won’t keep going straight or it might just fall over. Its worth a try though.