Spencer's BC wheel Movie

how long did it take you to learn to do no footers spencer?

Umm, a day. I can’t do them consistantly. I just decided to try some so I set up the camera and I landed 4 of them that day.

Have you tried riding with the plates upside down, then doing like a nofooter and flipping them right side up? Or would that be next to inpossible? :slight_smile:

Dude that was sweet… neevr tryed a BC befor… u make it look easy but i bet the stuff actually really hard…

Jeff Groves was talking about that a while ago. I think he called it an elevator flip, I don’t know if he has actually done it though. Its definately possible but I am not there yet:)

your movie tottally got me stoked… i really want a pair of plates. i think i might buy a pair of ntappins and modify it so its more like the bedord style.
p.s. i typed this with my pinky finger lol

What?? No shove-it???

Ah well, it was good anyways. Nice no footers!

Shuv its are hard! The wheel always flips over unless its off the ground and then it still does some times. I will land a shuv it one day…

That was a great video, Spencer… I laughed at the bits with your little sister running around. Good choice of music too.

Your BC skills are very good; now we all know where Evan learned his BC tricks :slight_smile: I liked the pallet to rail ride you set up in your driveway… BC trials! Wicked! I wanna see more…

man i loved the video so much!

I wanna get a bc wheel, or some plates for mine right now! lol

man, you’re sooo good. thats insane. is it hard to ride with flipped plates? I bet it’d be easier with long ones at least…

Re: Spencer’s BC wheel Movie

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:11:39 -0600, Evan Byrne wrote:

>litldude2 wrote:
>> Psh, I’m growing…I have grown 5" since I started uniing.
>
>from 4’5" to 5’ LOL

Can’t I even turn my back at the imperial system a single day, or it
takes on a decimal guise? Yesterday that was 7".

you’d only be 4’10"

Yeah, Evan gets confused sometimes…maybe he should go to school.

haha

Woot Spencer! That was really neat-oh. You’re really making BC wheeling look like a sport in itself.

Nice one. Keep it up.

maybe you should take your thumb out of your butt.

That was one awesome film. Great BC:ing maybe the best I´ve ever seen, keep it up :slight_smile:

nice video. I really liked the no footers, keep it up!

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sweet Video!!!