South England unicyclist

Hi guys, after a busy year I’ve found myself some time to revisit the trusty community we have and I’m looking to connect with others to encourage me to head out more often. I’m based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Is there anyone else nearby who would be up for a ride?

What does nearby mean to you ? I am actually pretty close (180 or so km), but the other side of the channel…

That’s close, I reckon if we got a few of us together we could have a big uni meet up

There’s a few around Bristol/Bath/Cardiff. Also Peterborough, Cornwall and Forest of Dean. So as Aurelien says I suppose it depends how you define ‘close’!

Might be too far and too short notice but there’s a British muni weekend at Dalby this weekend. Check the Facebook group (British Muni Weekend) for upcoming meets. Im not sure if there will be many more this year as winter approaches and camping becomes less enjoyable but there are usually 3 or 4 muni weekends a year.

1 Like

Unless you’re talking about someone i don’t know about, how dare you :sob: