South African UniHoki

Hey, good news.

Who were the two Germans?

Great so today 17 Feb 2009 there is another game at the skatepark at 5h…

If you interested email me at Ruan.lochner@gmail.com or give me a ring @ +27 84 392 8467

The venue is at Thrashers skatepark near the menlyn shopping center.

Here is a map…

Arne Tilgen and his friend… They traveled from Cape Town to Durban on bicycles, that’s like 1600km/1000miles crazy stuff!!! And then took a car from there to Joburg…

I think his website is www.einart.de

Drunk unihoki sounds like fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Arne has a blog written in German, Which google translates relatively well. Click the “translate” button on the first google link (below) to get it in English. Nice photos and stories documenting his (and Linda’s) adventure. They have both made quite the impression on the Cape Town folk. I’m glad you got to meet them. SA has a long way to go with unicycling, but the prospects are exciting!

http://www.google.co.za/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=ZvX&q=arne+tilgen+blog&btnG=Search&meta=

I think we should organise a game of Tequila UniHoki.
Every time your team concedes a goal, the whole team has to have a shot of tequila each.

Hahaha, that would be funny!!! Only thing is the is younger players so the older one’s will have to drink for them :astonished:

Either that or the team has to have one shot and the opposing team gets to nominate who has to take it.

Survivor UniHoki.

I can see Jeff Probst UPDing already.

Well, I think that the people to score should get to drink. At least then there is no incentive to lose, and the game will even out should one team be superior.

Devin needs to get cracking with his convention-organising. none of this silly I-need-to-earn-a-living nonsense.

WOFT… looks like we’re going to have to get a group down here to give these up-country bunch a run-for-their-money :slight_smile: … just need to drag myself away from the forest and the mountain :smiley: :smiley:

hhhmmmm … .Tequila … now we’re talking :smiley: