SoCal Unicycle Meetup this Saturday 10 AM – 1 PM - food provided

I’m posting this for the host, Shaun Barmore

SoCal Unicycle Meetup this Saturday, January 7, 10 AM – 1 PM

Just a reminder: We are still on for the Skate Park on January 7th. The weather should be ok on Saturday according to weather reports.

Activities:

• Riding at the skate park with the different obstacles.

• A 1.5 mile trail around the park for those who want to ride trails.

• Meeting other unicyclists.

Come if you are an experienced rider or just a beginner. There will be something for everyone.

Location: North Hollywood Skate Park (Public Park): 11430 Chandler Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91601

Date: Saturday, January 7th 2023

Time: 10am to 1pm

Food will be provided.

Hosting: Shaun Barmore, feel free to contact me 213.700.1095

NOTE: Looking at the map, this address might take you directly to the parking lot.
11484 Chandler Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91601

1 Like

I plan to be there, and “if possible and they trust I won’t break their unicycles” I’d like to try other peoples unicycle. I’d like to try an aluminum frame fat tire 19-20" trials, 26 muni, a 27.5 hatchet, and maybe a 29 or 36’r with ridiculously stubby cranks…see what the big deal is. Will bring chlorox wipes, ofcourse.

So anybody is welcome to try my 24" muni with 150mm cranks and KH freeride saddle plus “cool” green/blue plastic studded pedals. Free seminar for anybody struggling to learn backwards, SIF, SIF idling and regular idling. I’m also working on a new free mount, that I call “over the saddle mount”. It’s like a 6 & 12 o’clock SIF free mount, but the leg goes up/over/onto the seat. Kinda like a “rolling mount” without rolling.

See you all in Nor-Ho(that’s north hollywood, to the rest of the world)…slam

1 Like