SoCal trip in October - Muni anyone?

There is still time to participate. We will be meeting at 2:30 this afternoon at canyon view park in Aliso Viejo, CA. It should be fun.

Scott

So, how did it go? Any pictures? I wish I could have come down (though I avoid the technical stuff).

Jim, Andy and I had a nice ride. I do not think there are any pictures, although one cyclist videotaped us. Andy was an animal on the technical downhills, which I mainly walked. You could have kept me company Heather. :slight_smile:

It was a cool, overcast day. The area was not very crowded and we road (walked) up Cholla, down Rockit, back up Mathias and then down Lynx. They had opened Car Wreck, which some of the cyclist recommended as a good technical trail, but we did not feel up to it at the time. It was a good ride. I should be out and Muni more often.

Scott

Yes, a nice day for muni. Enjoyed meeting a couple of other muni riders and checking out some new terrain. The trails here are much different than AZ. Perfect terrain for the 24 guni methinks… next time maybe.

btw, Scott was an animal on the uphills.