so here it is, frontflip attempt on video...finally

They Float! A freestyle unicycle might not but a regular learners and Trials both do for sure.

You got about 50% tops round. I mean, the uni isnt horizontal and your bodies just hunched over. Your feet are off the pedals.

I want to see this trick, but so far, Nobody has proof of it (Prove me wrong).

Mike

Clip_5.jpg

Yo skrobo, Now that you have a video cam, you gota back up those supposed “10ft gaps” and “14ft drops”.

:slight_smile:
the 14 foot drop was into sand , and i didn’t PEDAL out of it

the 10 foot gap you will see soon

yeah, i really want to see someone pull it off, but i also want to do it. I need a good place to practice!

practice on concrete, it’ll wanna make you pull it off.

heh

Well for one, you didnt jump. A summersualt needs rotation and height. hold the handle with one arm and use the other arm for rotation. If you see how the bike people do it, they put alot of force into it.

Try again

Trampoline backflips…

If only I still had my trampoline.

I just did my first backflip on a trampoline yesterday… well actually it was my 1st one in about 10 years and it was actually harder to talk myself into this one than it was to learn it 10 years ago! Next up unicycle backflips…

Was it hard to do a backflip? I can never talk myself into it, and once I went for it and tried to pull out at the last second, and almost landed on my head, which was kinda scary.

on a trampline a backflip it is pretty easy you just have to commite to it…you will like never land on you head or neck…once you learn then i think there easyer to land than frontflips

Ya, they’re psychologically really hard. The best thing is to get a couple of people to spot you, get them to stand either side of you and to grab you by your clothes on your shoulder and thigh. Next count to three and jump up and backwards and let them do the rest for you.

Do that a couple times and then do it with just one spotter and then sooner or later the spotter doesn’t have to do anything.

Unicycle for Christ
Be a jackass for Skrobo

Unicycle for Christ
Destroy property for Skrobo

Ah I love this thread :slight_smile: I know that the 10ft gap isnt true and same with the 1ft drop !!! WHY ? Because if it was true u’d be pro ? Also to that bcchweel guy… I dont even think its possible to do a front flip with a uni considering u can barelly bend your legs… and considering u dont got a vid up still Ima call this bullshit…

I havn’t got a camra yet. And its bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe:p

How is it not possible. If you go sif you get your tuck. The trick to it is keeping your feet on the pedals and spinnig fast.

I reckon a front flip on a unicycle is possible to do on the flat. Same goes for a backflip or a 10foot gap.

w/e dude im making a video and theres a 9 1/2 foot gap in it :stuck_out_tongue:
and maybe a bigger one, but im not sure exactly how big it is