Snackin' w/Shaun Vid

aaahhh good as always… me likey, i was kinda sad to see like NO grinds though… but who cares sweet arse video!!!

Chase

I love smooth spin combo’s like that, you made it look like you were hardly trying on a lot of it.

That was a cool tweaked out 360 too.

Lol dude the cereal was hillarius I think we found someone more random than me this vid was great shaun the randomness was AWSOME. I like the old style better more flowy keep up the good work mate…

Nice video. I like when there is other stuff in a video than unicycling, it keeps you paying attention and it it funny. I like the more old school street too.

that was great…:smiley:

Shaun, this is exactly what I was talking about in that other thread…this is one of my favorite videos I’ve seen, because it wasn’t a bunch of tricks over and over, and had original/inventive lines, and a good theme. To me, taking the time to do a theme, and make the video ‘fun’ is at least as important as just showing off tricks.

That said, the tricks were awesome.

Good video.

~Alex

He started listening to what people want?

Don’t we all?:smiley:
Awsome vid! Pretty funny.:smiley:

Another great one :wink:

That video was SO funny!!
And had awesome riding too!
You make the best vids ever ever.

THANK YOU

I’m happy that the randomness worked out. I’ll do more of that to come. It’s how I usually act around close friends, i just wasn’t sure if it would work well on the forums. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the positive hype.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. I am listening to what people want in my vids, and then also filming what I want. It’s good to be a, best as possible, all around street rider. Thanks again.

i may just end up tiling that for my desktop.
[edit]yeah. i did it… heh. i like it, but it’s a bit corporate with the reeses.[/edit]

hahahah sweet vid man! ITS REESES…FOR BREAKFAST!!! hahaha i dig that! man it makes me miss when you were here…very stylish moves!!!

I thought you would like that Connor, I hope Isaac has seen it. haha.

Well i’m taking a break from the little vids for awhile. I’m starting a more serious vid with Keaton and maybe Jerad for the next about two-three weeks. Then another one after that until winter (sad that winter is close all ready for the northern hemi).

-Shaun Johanneson

Oooh yeah the best flipper and the '‘world’'uni-spinner.
btw hahahaha sweet film shaun , too bad not any rails.

Lol well I have never met anyone to not like Random Humar, allways makes people laugh! Ohh and is there a way to save the vids off of photobucket?

You mean YouTube?
You can save video from YouTube. There are several different ways. This site explains one way. You have to manually rename the file yourself to something meaningful and also add the FLV extension. The FAQ at the bottom of the page will explain things and also tell you how you can play FLV files.