sinco - untitled

epic video!!! but i hate AFI a lot

His other films are also wicked, but this one had some new, cool filming techniques that I don’t think he tried too much in the others.

I liked the zoom during the crank flips of the bench as well as the creative movements and pivots near the end. Was that zoom done in post in Premiere or was it done in camera?

Also, you must have planned to edit this movie entirely in slow motion because it looks to me it was shot on more than 24fps.

Videos from you are very, very consistent. Great job and keepem coming!

nice… But i liked the one you deleted more. lol

Looks like he went under Krisz’s leg on the first 180 tripleflip… Awesome stuff.

how many fps does that thing do? My hard disk drive camera (not HD) doesnt get slow-mo any where near that good. Neither does my Canon GL2…
-Riley

Jim, are an awesome editor. That video was great, and I can’t imagine what will be in the hidden video.

After that I don’t even want people to leak the info, because that was just so rad.

That was awesome!

I think my favorite part was how you changed the camera angle so smoothly during the one tripleflip.

Please make more!
-Miles

ll the clips were probably using that feature

Its 250fps in smooth slow record which only lasts 5 seconds (i think) so all the clips were probably using that feature.I know this cause i just bought the exact same camera :smiley:

Yeah I was talking to Jim about that.

The cameras the shizzziiiiillezzz!

To each his own… i wanted to make a vid like this for a long time with flips and unispins in slow motion.
The slowmo thing is a feature in the cam. It allows you to record like 3 seconds into a buffer, then the after some processing the result will be an 11 seconds long clip - unfortunately only in standard definition.

done in camera. the footage already had a “low” quality so didn’t want to make it much worse

well i like the other one less, compared to this one.

yeah, that’s my favorite part, but i guess it wasn’t exactly under his leg, just near…

something like that, but i’m not sure about the details you mentioned (check my answer above)

and thanks a lot for the comments once again!

I can’t wait for this to finish downloading! Any chance we can see the old one too?

Yes. But i don’t know when…

What’s keeping it?