sinco - Tear it Down

Download
Vimeo
UTV

Enjoy!

Some pretty cool tricks in there. Awesome flatland. I would of prefered it if it wasn’t so dark so I could actually see the riding though lol. I didn’t like the music or the gangsta feel of it either. O well, I loved Zen Junkie and the Krisz Shred. I guess this one just wasn’t my cup of tea. Good filming BTW.

Is Krisz still injured? When will he be back riding? I’d love to see more videos of him.

I didn’t like the music either. But I liked the start lol.
The sinco logos and shit looked so good in the intro. I thought the lighting was awesome. Camera was nice and smooth, fish eye lense.

Oh, the riding? Yeah thats nice too. Love the trick at 1:50.

You guys are going to make a DVD one day. And it will own.

I love everything about it, Benny is awesome. This is my favorite flat vid.

Pretty damn good but still doesnt beat zen junkie :sunglasses:

I only made it 1/2 way thru, the music was so repulsive I just turned it off. I guess the filthy lyrics are supposed to be cool

Lol!!! I didn’t even notice the lyrics :p!

I guess I’m desensitized.

Haha its the norm these days.Everything in the Top 20 seems to be rap or rnb nowadays

i’ll second that- great riding beautiful filming good beats.

this one’s a keeper:)

Wow I really fell for this vid, with the professional filming and all. Awesome riding, and overall a really really great vid.

Jim with a great video again !!!
Sinco videos are always amazing to watch :smiley:

One of the best uni vids I have ever seen. Loved everthing. The setting, the lighting, the riding, the camera work, the editing, the music, it was all perfect.

Great production value!

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!

The filming, editing, the undergorund place… It’s really cool!!!

I liked the song, but I found the lighting made it kinda hard to see. I liked everything but the lighting basically. I need to watch it again now :wink:

Loved It! Nice to see a little freestyle with flat.
The ledwrap x5 (3:05) was sweet, so was the sideroll to hop on wheel sib (name?) to sideroll (1:14), 1:49, the 540 sidespin (2:32), and everything else.

This was the most enjoyable uni vid i’ve ever seen.

This took a step up with the perfect lighting, great camera work, and the music flowed nicely. A vid like this brings uni to a different level.

Can’t wait till the next vid.

I don’t know what to say. I am truely impressed.

Needed better lighting, personally, I didn’t like the music, other than that, great vid :slight_smile:

I think the people who are complaining about not being able to see just have their computer monitors set too dark, I could see it all perfectly and thought it was great.

no :sunglasses: