set up

pictures bobousse! :smiley: That setup sounds amazing!
Any ideas when the longneck comes out?

Iā€™ll probably but some other pedals on my trials uni and put those Echoā€™s on my Muni, itā€™s just because the body is too thin. Iā€™ll post a picture later today, as soon as I take a picture. Do you have any idea what kind of pedals should I get? All my pedals are bent except my old MG-4 wich I dont want to use again:p

picutures please post them with if ya want

the last pedals i rode when i was riding trials were those, really really strong pedals

the pedal name is ā€œspecialized lo pro magā€ weight 496g

Here it is, Iā€™m probably going to put them on my Muni and try to find another pair of strong pedals for my trials uni.

to me that doesnā€™t look to bad, as its only in the one spot from what I can tellā€¦

Itā€™s not too bad but thatā€™s only from one pedal grab, and I know they can break if I do more that that with them. But anyway, Iā€™ll find something else for my Trials uni:)

Fair enoughā€¦

Is it safe to ride pedals that have a bunch of free play?

Not really, that genrely means the bearing are stuffed or offset

Am it he first person to break dx pedals

Iā€™ve stuffed the bearing in a pair years ago when I first got my Nimbus trials ISIS (good uni (dosenā€™t exsit anymore))

Iā€™ve broken DX pedals too
I need some new pedals, mine play a bit too, canā€™t you tighten them up with a socket wrench or something?

when i was riding in the house the whole pedal platform came off the spindle.

i put a quick release clamp on muni

after riding it for a bit i HATE it

Quick release clamps are just too big and not strong enough to keep the seatpost straight.

I love my CF seatbase on my Muni now! I just need to receive my ISIS Hub from UDC and my Muni will be awesome! At least it will look awesomeā€¦

i have a isis hub i need to build up

Completely custom setup now! :slight_smile:
from the top.
Impact Naomi saddle - white
Pit fighter seatpost (original)
Kris Holm doublebolt clamp - white
Kris Holm longneck frame - KH blue
Monty Eagle Claw
Impact rim - white
Double butted spokes - black
Impact hub - white
Kris Holm Moments - 137mm