Seeking advice on new purchase

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for some advice and expertise on a certain uni (see picture)

Is this worth the 80$ the seller is asking for it. He says it’s in “good shape” so that probably means a few scratch marks from falling on the pedals, etc. I tried looking the unicycle up on google, but found no pricing or reviews. What would be a good price to try and bargain for? Thanks so much for any input!

I can’t see the picture, so what brand is it?

You get what you pay for, so $80 will get you an $80 uni.

I don’t know about you, but I ride for keeps, so I’d rather spend more and get something that will last and hold it’s value.

Just a thought…

Is this a local sale? Because on the picture that’s a Koxx-One Devil. For $80 go for it if it’s local. And that picture, I’m not sure if it’s the actual picture of the uni, I think I saw it before on internet.

If it’s the unicycle in the picture and only lightly used, $200 would be a good price to bargain for. $80 is a steal.

I found it on a local listing. There is not really a description given :thinking: . just that picture. I found it at http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bik/2643756833.html if that is any help, which it really isn’t hahaha. I emailed the seller asking.

definitely worth a look. I would go to the guys house with cash and if it is a devil in decent shape make the deal, if it isn’t like the picture you can probably get it cheeper than the $80. The seller probably doesn’t know much about unicycles.

So, what was it? A Devil for $80 would be a deal. Do you know what a trial uni looks like compared to a cheap uni like a Sun