Rock the Cows!

Here’s another of my hastily slapped-together ride-along videos. No tricks (can’t), no mad skillz, just my 3-minute entry in this year’s Worst Music / Video Mismatch competition…hahahahahaha!
For locals, this was the 20-mile Carnation / Duvall loop–I only filmed the first 10 miles, because I opted to take the highway for the return trip, and I really needed to focus to keep from adorning someone’s front bumper. :astonished:

HOLY COW that music!!! :smiley:

The horses at .50 seconds don’t appear to be fenced in, whats up with that? :astonished:

I love how the cyclist at 1:15 gives you the wide berth and the look over the shoulder as he goes by.

Ride safe on those narrow roads.

Thanks for sharing. Much enjoyed. :slight_smile:

I am very sorry to inform you that your application to Worst Music/Video Mismatch is rejected this year. What you presented is in reality a Pretty Good Quality Mismatch :wink:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I would go so far as to suggest that the sound supplied was not actually music so he’s off the hook completely from my standpoint. :smiley:

lol…yeah, he was laughing and saying stuff, but I had the headphones cranked at the time…heh. :smiley:

I trust that you weren’t listening to the sound track on the video. :smiley:

Thanks for the distance video. I especially like that you (like me) do it on a 29er.

Shame you left your Soul Sonic Force costume at home - shoulda worn it! :wink:

omg, the hat w/ horns would look great on a uni.
btw: I decided to Schlumpify the 29er. So far, I’ve only ridden it on the stock mountain rubber and long cranks, but since I’m only interested in touring / commuting, I’m gonna start making some changes. Tomorrow, I’m finally installing the KH t-handle which has been sitting in my closet since I got the uni. Then, I’m gonna try an actual road tire with a bit more psi. When the new geared hub arrives, I’ll hand the uni over to a wheel builder I’ve been in touch with and let him do his thang. Should be fun. :wink:

I was gonna say: “you need a bigger wheel”

But you’re gonna gear the hub, so that should make it fast enough :smiley:

yup. I pondered this for days, and as much as I’d like to give the Big Wheel a try (and I prolly will eventually), I currently inhabit the World’s Smallest Condo and don’t really have room for two large unicycles. Besides, I really like my KH and I’m guessing the learning curve on the Schlumpified 29er will be slightly shallower than the 36…

lol, +1

Interesting music Noob :slight_smile:

You are a lot braver than me, wouldn’t catch me riding on those roads. Wonder if it would be a help to have one of those little rear view mirrors attached to your glasses?

It was good enough for me to watch it to the finish :smiley:

Cheers