Riders Needed For International Tv Segment

Hello everybody!

My name is Belén and I work for a Spanish TV network called “Cuatro”.
More specifically we work for a program called “Cuatrosfera”, which is a
weekly prime-time program. “Cuatrosfera” targets a high-profile Spanish
young audience and brings them the best from around the world.

We are the correspondents here in Los Angeles, but we have people
working on finding the latest trends and ideas all around the world: New York,Paris, London, Tokyo…

We are planning to shoot a TV segment about unicycling in Los Angeles or the surrounding areas including San Diego. We are open to shoot people in all these areas of unicycling, since we think all of them are amazing:

• Street Freestyle
  • Mountain unicycling
  • Trials

The shooting time would be around 3 to 4 hours. The final edited segment will go for around 2 minutes and will be broadcasted nationwide in Spain, and may also have European broadcasting. We have been shooting these kind of segments for a while and they always give great publicity to the people involved. We will include your names, logos and websites on the segment too. The style is fastpaced and modern and it´s a great demo reel for you. Since there is free publicity, participating will not involve money.

I will be more that happy to show you pieces that we shoot so you can get a better idea.

If you are interested in participating in this and help promote unicycling in Europe, please contact me at urockfilms@yahoo.com or at 310 815 1410.

Please, find below more information about the TV network.

Kind regards,

Belén Canalejo

Info on the network: Cuatro (www.cuatro.com) is a property of Sogecable (www.sogecable.com) founded in 1989. Sogecable is the largest media group in Spain, third in Europe, and leader in the introduction of digital TV and interactive services in the Spanish Communication market. Cuatro offers a network based on the entertainment, theinformation and the innovation. Cuatro wants to create a personal style, with positive, interesting and credible contents. Cuatro borns with the idea of being young, hype and close to the nowadays society.

Hi, belen, i´m from spain and i tell you that in spain there is a web : www.monociclos.com where you can find lot of spanish unicyclist for your program so if you are interested write a post there

do you have to live in france to do it, if not id love to send you some mountian unicycling footage

We need people in or around Los Angeles area.
Thanks

why? arent you based in spain? wouldnt the spanish public be more familiar with europeans? europe is full of awesome as much as teh U.S.

Hello,

We are based in Los Angeles. That is why we look for people here. Of course, there are great riders all over the world. It´s just that we cover this area.
Thanks.

This is pretty sweet.

Just a few days ago there was another company looking for riders in the same area, and had a pretty good turn out. This is great for the sport.:slight_smile:

Wait a little, theres plenty of riders from the area that will post and show up.

Hi :D. This sounds pretty great, I sent you an email I would love to know more details on it!

Did you even read the original post? He says right there that they are the correspondents based in Los Angeles.

that`s what thought was strange… if the station is from spain why the correspondents are making this footage? maybe sunny califonia is more fotogenic.

it doesn`t matter actually.

I hope californians rock on this thing and show them their stuff.

Corrected :roll_eyes: He said Spain in his post about 5 times…

Hola Belén!

En españa hay muchos monociclistas y algunos muy buenos, no es necesario irse tan lejos para hacer un reportaje de monociclos!!

Puedes localizarnos en www.monociclos.com

En cualquier caso, como monociclistas que somos estamos ansiosos por ver tu trabajo.

Chao!

Pepe, Monociclos.Com

Hi Belen!

In Spain there are lots of unicyclists and some of them are really good ones, there is no reason to go so far away to shoot that segment.

You can meet us at www.monociclos.com

Anyway, as every other unicyclist, we are looking forward to see you work.

Cheers!

Pepe, Monociclos.com

I think she made it rather clear what she wants. Don’t alienate them or they might not shoot this; However there did not seem to be any major response for other filming opportunities with this group. I was hoping to see if people had been satisfied with the filming after getting involved but I could not find any such responses.

(I am thousands of miles away from LA by the way)

http://www.skatelogforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2255
http://www.freestyleskaters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4395
http://www.rollergirl.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1007&sid=2079fe57633bb933d28518c293a8f0a0