Review: Koxx-one street cranks

Psssst. He rides KH '07 cranks. Sshhhhhhhh, I don’t think anyone noticed…

Mike

will k1 Isis light cranks fit on a qu-ax Isis freestyle hub???

WTF? In all his movies I see him riding on polished K1 trial cranks.
Maybe in the new You Tube vid, witch I can’t watch, he rides those superb KH 07 killer cranks.

Peter M

If the freestyle Isis is the same Isis as the Isis on the not Isis light hub.

Peter M

Yes they will, however they don’t fit on it like normal ISIS cranks would. The K1 splines are slightly bigger than ISIS standard, so the ‘hole’ in the crank is also slightly bigger, meaning that the crank will slide onto the qu-ax axle but it won’t be very secure, the K1 light cranks are very expensive for the same quality of the qu-ax cranks, except that the qu-ax cranks dont have a steel insert for the pedals, however if you tighten the pedals properly you will have no problems.

More information on ISIS compatibility here.

i ask because you cant get quax Isis in 90mm long

I don’t know if anyone else would like 90mm isis cranks, but I could ask Egon if there is enough demand for them. I will mention it in my next report. The KH cranks can be CNC shortened but I wouldn’t suggest it, the K1 are really overpriced and not worth it as theyre not up to real ISIS standard.

i really like the koxx street cranks, but i bent mine when i was roll hopping a 10 set, so i cant use them :S

did you bend both or just one?

It looked just like the back one bent. Although the vid desn’t clearly show the other crank.

Mike

sorry i didnt reply.

just one of the cranks is bent.

Im gonna guess its the foot in the back right? I bent only one and it was my right crank(right foot back hopper is me)

when is this happning?

Haha, change your mind now? :wink:

Haha, definitely. KH cranks seemed pretty good when I first got them but after riding other stuff more I dont see how I liked them.

Almost everything on the domina is better than a kh for flatland.