Review: Koxx-one street cranks

im not even going to dignify that post with a decent response.

im going, got a plane to catch, which luckily for you isnt going to america.

Because you can’t think of one? Yeah.

Haha, fucking aussies.

Well, that’s what I’m thinking.
Why buy different unicycles for street, flatland and trial when you can buy one for all?
The KH is the solution for that.

Peter M

Back on track…

To bash cody, and promote the street cranks, I would say the cranks would not have bent had cody known how to land well at all.

Bottom line : Koxx has colors, Kh has preformance.

lol, well for pence cause this thread is nutz! I have tried doin freestyle crap on a freestyle uni I just never liked it, I like having the bigger tire to put my foot on. Yeah the Kh is great, but I really dont like there cranks, they feel extremly awkward to me… But its a flatland uni…bottom line…if you want a badass flatland uni there you go, you want an all around uni, get a trials sure, itl be a lil heavier for flatland whatev…

Bottom line, Domina…Flatland, KH…trials

fixed!

Hahahha +1

kh cranks with a kh frame are acctually pretty terrible for French style flatland. Theres like, nothing to stand on.

I just watched a vid of the street cranks go! Haha. Bended well and truely like.

Mike

How is french flatland standing on the cranks different then other standing on the cranks tricks?

Thank god. Emo Girls are not attractive at all.

You get the odd few when you just wish they would wear a skirt and take a bit of make-up off…

Mike

The’re aren’t any ‘fat people’ down there?

Haha I just had to

there are are not is a double negative no offence (I knows english!)
lol was laughing sooo hard when i first read this thread lol.
sounds kool cody very good advertising agianst all odds ( :astonished: )
forrestunifreak and Evan Byrne very good arguement you guys should be on a reality show! (thinking on the posative side)

Iridemymuni was arguing with Evan, not Forrest.

Thats true, its just their outlook on life and how they act when they are “emo” that is just a complete turn-off and hassle to deal with. :smiley:

HMm, these street cranks sound like the 2006 KH/Onza Cranks.

oh, i thought Even was referring to himself!:smiley:

[quote=“Probailer2”]

[QUOTE=Unicaw89]
So great for new street and flatland, and if your not into going big and hurtin parts they will be great with the Black Domina, trials size tire, aluminum frame, street cranks, perfect flatland machine and lighter than the Kris Holm unis

Says he who rides Koxx One trial cranks…

Peter M

Yeah, I was just posting… random thoughts…

What was this thread about again?