Replacement Profile Bolts & Washers

I finally got my lathe back home, and was remembering a few people complaining about the cost of Profile “Bitchin’ Bolts”. Anyways, I took apart my profile hub and noticed I can make those washers and have a source on new bolts.

So, if anyone would be interested in replacement bolts and washers for their profile hub, speak up. I don’t have time to work for free, so I’d probably sell these in pairs for $10 (2 bolts, 2 washers). I will be testing a couple of my own washers to makes sure they hold up for a couple of rides, just in case there’s something special about those profile washers.

I’ll resurrect this thread when I figure out the final plan.

Any chance your source has replacement metric bolts?

Mark me down for some, bev. Im in need of both new bolts and washers! :slight_smile:

I’m not gonna act like I’m trying to profit. My source is enco. http://www.use-enco.com They stock plenty of metric bolts. I spent a good 2 hours trying to find the profile washers so i could post a link. McMaster, MSC, Enco, none of them had the right washers.

Eric, I’ll make you a set and pick up a box of bolts within the next couple of weeks. I just have to buy the materials with my next Enco order.

Much appreciated! Take your time too, theres no rush on this end.

Hey, Bev-- I’m good with bolts but could use some more washers–say 10.

Thanks,

JL