Qx muni 27.5 inch disc q-axle

I’m selling my like new QX Muni 27.5 inch Disc Q-Axle unicycle. It has a new Kenda Small Block 8 tire on it. The stock Maxxis High Roller II tire was only ridden on a few hours and will be included also. It will ship in the factory shipping box. It’s a great muni.

Price with shipping/paypal fees included to the lower 48 is $495.

Here’s a copy/paste of the specs:
QX MUNI 27.5 INCH DISC Q-AXLE BLACK UNICYCLE

Light, disc-braked unicylce with Q-Axle system. Durable, light, rigid. An excellent choice for versatile muni-riding. A 27,5 inch unicycle is lighter and more agile than a 29 inch, at the same time, it rolls better over obstacles than a 26 inch. There are many tires now produced for the 27,5 inch rim (the new mountian bike 27.5 wheel size). The selection of tires in 26 inch size is getting very limited now.
Q-Axle-Disc hub, 36 holes 24 mm holow-axle, red
light QU-AX Q-Axle dualhole-cranks 136 / 145 mm, ti-grey anodized
QX Eleven saddle, designed by Kris Holm
QX-series alloy double-clamp
QU-AX double-walled rim, alloy, 36-holes
Maxxis High Roller II tire, foldable, 61-584 (27,5"x2,4")
QX-series [lucent] pedals
alloy Flatcrown frame, white powdercoating
alloy seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4mm
Shimano-discbrake, 160 mm QX-series rotor
weight: 5,86 kg incl. brake
minimum inseam: 81 cm

Nice.
Hi, is there a reason you’re selling? Thanks.

Money :smiley:

I’m working 12 hour rotating shifts now and I just simply haven’t been riding it. I have an older 20" uni that I was learning on. I bought this one and tried to spend 30 minutes or so every day but it I just didn’t have time with kid stuff and everything else going on. It’s still in like new condtion. I’ll consider any reasonable offer.

interested in QX Muni

Hi Fro!

I’m 16 and I am an avid unicyclist in San Diego California. I have a 20 inch beginner unicycle and a 24 inch Torker that I use for Muni. I am very interested in your QX Muni for sale. I was wondering if you will consider $395? My dad may kick in a little to help :slight_smile:

Also, I am curious where you live and where it will be shipped from? Thanks so much and have a great day!!

-Davis

Sent you a PM.:slight_smile:

tire width

Do you think that the frame and rim can fit a 3 inch tire?

Sold!!!