QU-AX Cross Uni: is i as good as it sounds

how is this uni so cheap? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190084842794&rd=1&rd=1 is it any good? it seems too good to be true how can it be 5.6 kg, close to that of my kh 20 when it has a steel frame and how does it have a ISIS hub but still remain cheap is it just a cheap weeker hub?. A friend who is going to buy my old uni was saying im seilling it for too much so I told him to find a uni like im selling for less and I will lower the price, then he randomly emailed me with a link to this uni which wasnt what I was asking for but just seems very cheap, is it as good as it looks? will it be able to handle general trials with drops of about 2ft (hes not very good at trials) I noteced it has a red hub and heard that they arnt as good as the yellow ones, if you could suggest some things that would put him off that would be great, if there isnt any bad things just tell me how good it is and I will just sugest it to him
thanks

Yes despite being an ISIS interface the hub is much weaker. Also it appears to be a true 20", so trials tyres wont fit and the rim will most likely be weaker than the traisl version.

What uni are you trying to sell to him, and for how much?

it is designed for smaller lighter people who are not going big, says on UDC not for hardcore trials or something along those lines, the hub will stand up to abuse from anyone less than 60kg i think is what egon said, i wrode it for around a week in germany and liked it very much for flatland. I was always in the same place and couldn’t go elsewhere so didnt try any big street or trials on it but all the same it would be the ideal unicycle for a budding young trialist because its so light and the thinner tyre makes it much easier to manouvre, it is a good all round unicycle, you can do alot of advanced freestyle on it because of the thinner tyre aswell.