Qu-Ax 24" Muni (and some old VP 565s)

24" Qu-Ax Muni in black.

Very good condition, no scratches through to the frame.
All bolts have been replaced for stainless (with the exception of hub bolts)
Frame, seatpost clamp and cranks were re-powdercoated gloss black early this year and has had no stickers or such like on it since.

170mm Qu-Ax cranks
New Duro Wildlife 3" back in March with very minimal wear.
New pedals early in the year (cheap-ish black things).
Hub and spokes are all still perfectly straight.
No flat spots in the rim and still as true as it ever was.
Cut down seatpost but will fit most people up to 0.8m inside leg.

Pics coming, remind me if I forget :smiley:
Open to offers on this one. Collection would be good if you are close as it’ll save you the postage costs. No sending overseas (it’d cost more than the unicycle!)
I can also throw in a cheapo-ish bike computer (doesn’t do max or average but tells you how far you’ve been).

Also got some old VP 565s which came off it, they feel a bit gritty but if someone wants them for some bizarre reason then you can 'ave 'em for postage.

Mowcius

Qu-ax 24" muni

hi there, very interested in your muni! where abouts are you based? does it have the bosses for a brake and what price are you after? and pics please XD

I live in Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Yes it has brake mounts for the magura hydraulic brakes.
You can make me an offer via PM on the price if you want or I will have a think about it.

I am on holiday at the moment so I’m afraid it will be next week at the earliest probably before I can get some pics up. I did forget about it :smiley:

Mowcius

Pics!

Here are some pictures…

The flanges are completely straight and as I said, plenty of tread on the tyre.

There is a slight tear on the seat cover but is has not got any bigger since I bought it from simonb so blame it on him :smiley: Nothing a bit of thread couldn’t sort.

Any other questions, just ask.

Mowcius

No interest on this?

£100 or offers!

dang id buy this if it wasnt for the fact that i live in midwest united states :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks well yeah it’d be very expensive to post :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully someone picks up on the deal :slight_smile:

qu-ax muni

definately interested now, sorry for the delay. sent you a pm

Sure? Can’t see one :smiley: