Pure Trials

Ok I put it on youtube and in the gallery for anyone that doesnt like vimeo.

The landrovers, yea there my brothers, they need some work doing on them. pm me if you are intrested in buying one :wink:

I appear to have 6-7 minutes of unused footage, I might chuck another vid together, it wont be anything special but I might as well use it up.

both jon atwell and i have used ths song before. but whatever. i really liked the vid.

You have? wow, I think I watched both of those. Dam my memory sucks.

Yeah Iā€™ve kind of decided to never use a linkin park songā€¦ Its kind of a unwritten law isnt it? To not use the same song? Linkin Park are just too popular eh.

Anyways nice vid :smiley: Iā€™m jelous of your back yardā€¦ I feel like riding trials more now-a-days.

Using a song that someone already used is enough to make you dislike a vid??

I am not bothered about seeing vids with music that has been used before, as long as it fits the riding thats all that matters. It took me ages to find that song.

I no I need a cameraman but I didint realy have much choice. The problem is that when I have someone to film for me its always seems more hastle getting them to do what you want than its worth. previously I have had to show them exactly what I wanted them to do, were to go and what to film and they still manage to get it wrong. Also If I dont make every line first time they often loose intrest pretty fast. I film it all myself because I can get the shot I want and I can go out when ever. For some of it I borrowed my brothers camera so I could shoot it from two angles and then change between the two to try and create movement, I think thats is good as its going to get for now.

Awsome vid. The frequency that song has been used is the only thing that held it back.

And if something is called ā€œPure Trialsā€ Iā€™d expect to see that. Some of the shots were over lit quite a bit.

Itā€™s not just that IMO. That song has been used many times, in many different sport vids. It seems to me if I watch ANY professional action vid that came out in the same year, and several in the next year, there is a segment w/ that song in it.

Iā€™ve noticed that w/ just trying to show a friend something new I learned and I canā€™t do it first try.

Multiple cameras is a good way of getting ā€œmovementā€ IMO. Or the same camera from a diff angle and run the line exactly the same.
Edit

You HAVE me ? Ahah sorry, but this was way too possessive ! :angry: But I could also take it as a compliment. :slight_smile:

Anyways, the vid was completly sick, I really enjoyed the hoplessness. I didnā€™t mind the song.

Awesome video! I didnā€™t mind the song that much, but would never use a Linkin Park song in one of my videos. Youā€™re really good at trials.

Haha thanks, glad you like it. Yea we definatly need to ride sometime. Did I read somewere you saying about a ride in taunton? I will be up fo that.
when did I get so good? thats what study leave is for isn it? :stuck_out_tongue:
So you have almost watched it as much as I have watched yours :wink: your vid was awesome.

No I didnt know it was on trials forum, was it someone called Luke Walder or mowgli that posted it? I know he posts there and I sent him a link. Hes at portsmouth uni with my brother and he rides trials bike I went down to ride with him and his friends not long ago.

Dude are you serious? it cant realy get much purer than that. There was like one unispin and thats it haha.

We donā€™t get study leave any more :frowning: . I think the government have caught on to whast sudents do whilst on study leave, so we have to stay in school :angry: .

Awesome video, you are improving really fast. You seem to have some kind of natural ability when it comes to unicycling that makes you insanely good. Keep up the trials and you will be big someday.

Haha thanks, if it makes you feel better I do ride quite a bit. Still not nearly as much as I would like, I hate school. My summer break is coming around again. I think I get about 7 weeks off from july. Should get a good bit of riding done then :slight_smile:

Why havenā€™t I seen this vid? lol, anyways, it was awesome! I didnā€™t know you were this good at trials, you seem to improve real fast. Sometimes I went like ā€œheā€™s gonna pedal grab thatā€ but then you went straight to rubber :smiley: Keep it up

Yeah, you made HUGE improvements over last summer. W/ the progress you had I would have expected any other fast learner to have been riding for 2+ years.

That was crazy awesome, really cool trials course, just reminds me how I have to build one :frowning:

Awesome video though