Pure street

Here is my pure street vid…
I know: the editing and music are shit :stuck_out_tongue: but I didn’t found something else… and I’m not that good at editing :o

I hope you like it through… :slight_smile:
leave a comment

ps: for the people that more love to watch trial vids= My friend (Arne) and me will make a very good, high skilled(hopefully) vid in some months :wink:
(with better editing ^^)

Very enjoyable vid! :smiley: I love your street style, there should really be more vids like this

Awsome video, Nice rolling hops. :slight_smile:

There was some crazy things in there, some creative stuff too. You need someone to film you (and yes, the song is bad :stuck_out_tongue: )

wow that was crazy :open_mouth:

you are so good at street now and i really like your style (;
the bails at the beginning looked pretty hard :stuck_out_tongue:

keep up that cool riding tim (:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!?!?! When I saw the footplant at 1:03 I almost came!

Still watching…

2:38 ahhh sticky pants

Ok done watching.

HES A BEAST

Good skills but really boring to watch. It had no flow (because all still shots, which made it even more boring). Also it was too trials-like; it wasn’t pure street in my opinion.

Strials is Street! Even sidehops can be Street!(not that I saw any :))

Boring to watch maybe, but when I watch videos like this, I see the potential, and i appreciate =]

I didn’t think that it was boring to watch. Loved the footplants and your rolling hops are huge. Great job!

LUCAS WHIP! :d

That was sick! If that isn’t Street, then I don’t know what is! Great flow, original style, high quality tech tricks and plenty big stuff in there too, what else could you want?
I understand when people complain about filming techniques, but I feel your pain. There is only so much you can do with a tripod, so well done for getting out there and filming anything of such a high standard.

Well done mate.

Very nicely said. It wasnt the best video out there, but you have a ton of potential. Really cool to see.
Really liked the footplant with the frame spin(?) or whatever you might call that.
And like chris said earlier, you are a beast.

I thought it was pretty good. Wasn’t really flowy and the song/edit was kinda bland, some of the shots were pretty awesome.

The foot plant was sick! The crank flip on the rail was also real nice. Awsome vid! You have a very cool/creative style.

I thought this video was great!:smiley:

I liked the big bails, steep grinds, 360 twist and flip off the big drop at 1:13, flip on the low rail, and crank grab - flip at 2:06.:slight_smile:

Sweet vid. You should try grind the kink in that rail at 2:50.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, why did it end :frowning:

I wanted to see more, i just love your street style :slight_smile:

Just sick riding :astonished: All the handrails and the other stuff was great too :smiley:

very big level:)!Nice vid!

good to c some street! i didnt think sum41 fit too badly. could hav found somthing that fit better for this editing tho.
it was a really good level of riding, but too many hops. i think street looks alot better if its all rolling and with minimal hopping. i also really liked the strials stuff, and the way it all fit together into a street style. but with the first and last handrail, i can c u had no run up, but i dont think there is an uglier way to grind a handrail (not that u had a choice) :wink:
there was some cool creative stuff in their and overall this video was quite enjoyable.

Really awesome style man, loved the song and the riding. :slight_smile: 180 gap over the pole thing was really sweet. everything else i really enjoyed but people have mentioned them!