Profiles, $250 shipped. 36/48 black/silver

Count me in. Black on Black, 145’s. 36 hole.

I’m going to post the address + telephone number tommorow. In the morning I’m swinging by the shop to drop off the master sheet. If you’re sending cash/check/money order you NEED to PM or e-mail me. If you’re paying by CC then let me know when you call it in. The guy doesn’t know too much about Profiles, so make sure you’re clear with him. I’ll provide him with a list where he can check off people that have paid, but last minute buyers are welcome to join in. You people have until Friday to pay if you’re going in on this deal. If you’re getting an extra set of crank arms, I’ll have the price available tommorow as well. Thanks everyone for making this work.

1. AccordNSX- chrome on black / 36 hole / 145mm
  2. Brian Schuster- black on black / 36 hole / 160mm
  3. George Barnes- black on black / 36 hole / 170dj
  4. Frank A- black on black / 36 hole / 170mm
  5. Jeff Binning - black on chrome / 36 hole / 160mm
  6. greyhairedguy- black on black / 36 hole / 160mm
  7. Hovi- chrome on chrome / 36 hole / 170mm
  8. Hovi- chrome on chrome / 36 hole / 170mm
  9. john childs- black on black / 36 hole / 160+170mm
  10. MauMau- black on chrome / 36 hole / 165dj
  11. gossi- chrome on chrome / 36 hole / 160mm
  12. Max_Dingemans- black on black / 36 hole / 145mm

There seems to be a small bump in the road. I won’t mention any names or reasons, but this problem will be resolved shortly.

hmmm most unfortunate. any expectancy on how long this will delay things?

Any update on the status of the orders, I keep checking my pm’s but haven’t hear anything yet.

Order placed and recieved. If you got a set, shoot me a PM with your address so I can verify it with my record. Products will ship out on Monday morning.

So i’m already waiting for an answer. Every Day I check pm, but nothing new -_-