Post Your Unis Here!

thats what I figured.

GB4 26" frame
Magura Brake
Panaracer Megablaster 26 x 2.5 tire
150mm cranks

It is indeed a KH29 with 29"x2.3" Tyre and, as you see, a Schlumpf geared hub. The New KH Fusion Freeride saddle is excellent, my butt would like to say “Thank you” to Kris :slight_smile:

I think that the big hub makes the wheel look smaller. i didn’t think it was a 29er either. The seat looks quite high too. Hugo, you must be pretty tall.

1,93 m

Well, I’m glad you didn’t end up saying that with your butt.

Ha! :slight_smile: But seriously, that pain has been my biggest problem during long distance rides. With the KH2009 Freeride it appears to be much better, the foam appears to be thicker or at least my weight does not compress it as much as before and I sit more comfortable.

Here is my older all steel Coker in the first pictures.
The second group are with the painted frame and new wheel set from Coker ($124 shipped). I sand blasted the chrome off first and I really like the new look.

Here is my older all steel Coker in the first pictures.
The second group are with the painted frame and new wheel set from Coker ($124 shipped). I sand blasted the chrome off first and I really like the new look.

I’ve heard that 2nd gear on the 29" is not that use-full off road. Do you think the wider rim changes that?

Not sure. I do not plan to use it much off road. I guess I will use 2nd gear when I have a nice road, and stay in 1st gear when there are some bumps.

It sure looks great. In the picture it seems as if there’s almost no tire clearance at all, so for muddier rides that may be problematic. Or is it exaggerated in the picture? I am considering to maybe take my schlumpf out of the 26" rim and putting it into one of these new 29er rims.

My KH

DSC00031 198.JPG

here is my muni familiy:
turtles V (kh/schlumpf) for xc, 29" ungeared wheelset, 26" withe a 3.0 tire (in the 29" frame) for freeride and downhill and the 24" (will be sold in the next days)

I’m getting those pedals soon. They’re very pretty.

Nice unis Turtle.

Nice Turtle uni! :stuck_out_tongue:

turt.jpg

Sorry for the late answer. There is only 1 cm clearance:

ChrisQ.JPG

Okay, thanks, that should be just enough clearance. I’m not quite sure if I want to change rims though… Maybe I’ll just leave it at 26x3 and go brakeless until the 2010 models of 26" frames come out.

Heres mine- just arrived