Post Your Unis Here!

Just put in some longer screws like catinabag1 did.

I plan to make mine more like Trail Mix’s when I get a dremmel tool. Also I’ll grind out the cages on the sides, they seem overkill to me. That should get them under 500g for the pair, down from 700.

Bedford freestyle

Yay, I got my Bedford freestyle today. It’s so much fun! I can coast, standup ww, glide, ww, and everything is so much easier.

Bedford flatcrown frame
22.2 Seatpost
KH Fusion Street saddle
Tripplebolt clamp
Orange Kenda tire
Alex DX2418 Rim
Suzue square tapered hub
MKS PB-50 Pedals (same pedals Kaori rode in Defect):smiley:
Qu-ax 114mm Cranks (soon I will buy either 102s or 89mm cranks from him for it)

And now for the pics :slight_smile:

Thanks so much Darren!

-Isaac

Thats an extreme clearance between tire and frame :astonished:

Isaac, I want to work where you work, then maybe I would have an impressive display of unicycles.

Some people like that, I like it for coasting but nothing else.

How do you come up with the money for so many unicycle purchases?

lol…A triple seat clamp? Never seen that before.

Why’d you get a square taper?

You’ve never seen a triplebolt?

It’s a freestyle. Why would I spend more on ISIS, it would be pointless :wink:

That looks like a 24" frame Issac :astonished:
Nice uni, but doing anything standup besides a coast would verge on impossible.
Tell us how it goes.

haha,well it’s not.

I’ve never ridden a freestyle unicycle with low clearence, so I don’t know any better, but I actually like the clearence. Way better for coasting, and awesome for standup ww, gliding, just everything…

-Isaac

Nope, never seen a triple.

Cause it’s stronger? Enough drops from standup wheelwalk onto the cranks would seem like enough pressure to eventually screw it up. The little freestyle I do is on my trials though, so I shouldn’t be talking :stuck_out_tongue:

How much was the final cost?

That would be kool if it had a handle, longneck freestyle frame and different pedals. But seriously, you have a bad buying habit. Don’t you have 2 trials unicycles that are basically the same?

Nice tire, Isaac! I don’t really think the triple bolt makes much sense, though. Why would one need to get it that tight? And then it’s so much more effort to adjust the height… Anyways, have fun with it!

O And BTW that uni would look so much kooler with orange odyssey plastics and an orange KH seat.

Handles are actually not supposed to be used in freestyle. Technically your only supposed to be holding onto the seat when your about to do a trick such as a 180 unispin.

A longneck frame, I might get down the road, kinda useless now though. Ewww different pedals, no way. I love these MKS pedals, it’s an actual freestyle pedal that’s made in Japan.

I don’t have 2 trials unis. I have 1 trials uni, 1 freestyle, 1 muni, and 1 coker. Just perfect :sunglasses:

Thanks. Orange is pretty cool. The triplebolt isn’t a pain, i’m not adjusting it often. It works like this, the 2 bottom bolts cover the frame, and 1 top bolt covers the actual post. So the 2 bottom ones make it so the frame doesn’t slip up and down, and the 1 top one makes it so the seat doesn’t slip right and left. It’s an amazing clamp, really light too.

Orange odyssey pedals aren’t actually freestyle pedals, it wouldn’t be as fun, and I got a black seat, so then I can change the tire colour, but the whole uni doesn’t look silly, or I don’t have to replace the seatcover.

isaac could you post a picture of your uni family??

Yes, for sure. I will do that today :slight_smile:

awesome :slight_smile:

$245, Darren originally sells them for $295 though.

Hey, so this is my unicycle family! :slight_smile: I’m quite proud of all my unicycles. Soon I want to get a KH Frame and KH Fusion Freeride saddle for my Muni, and then also get a handle for my Coker, and then get either 89mm or 102mm cranks for my freestyle :).

Here are 2 photos.

-Isaac