UDC post
Ajata freestyle frame
Ajata cromo square taper hub
Nimbus ventures 100mm
Sapim double butted spokes
Primo 7005 balance rim
Lightweight tube
Revenge 2.1" kevlar tire
DK plastic pedals, pins replaced with griptape, and i curved the corners a bit.

The cranks are decent for rolls. The ‘rolly’ bit is the same diameter as moments, but not as wide. I’m a bit dubious about the hub. Hopefully the fact that im only using it for flat, the short crank length, me not being very heavy, and the solid axle will mean it holds up.

Its very smooth to ride and pretty light at about 4.6kg. And it’s shiny!

yeah luke!! thats awesome man. looks so so nice. the cranks look amazing, and not to mention the - pedals, seat, tyre!? and the shinyness! haha :slight_smile: we should go on a flatland ride sometime, just go to the museum and film flat stuff! :slight_smile:

looks heavy i would upgrade some things on it but nice uni

I got the new frame in, swapped over the wheel and seat. The mount for the lever is on. Now I just need the mounts to attach the brakes to the frame. I was a dumbass and forgot to order them with the other stuff. Hopefully I’ll have it before the weekend though. I’ll post pics once its all together.

Here’s my piecemeal MUni.

MUnicycle2.jpg

MUnicycle3.jpg

Snapshot

This is the current status:

KH 36 Schlumpf w/ brake (150 mm cranks)
KH 29 Schlumpf w/ brake (137 mm cranks)
QU-AX 28 Cross (114 mm cranks)
QU-AX 24 Muni w/ brake (137 mm cranks)
QU-AX 20 Luxus (114 mm cranks)
QU-AX 20 Trials (137 mm cranks)

These white things on the spokes ate reflecting, so I’m a bit safer when I ride in the dark.

what excatley are they?

Pee-wee is my newest unicycle. He’s got a 12" wheel!

Unless you use some strange lacing pattern, when you upgrade rims you’ll have to use one w/ 48 holes (I think only Qu-Ax make the good ones, they make a wider one than this but I can’t find it).

I’d try not to destroy the rim while I save up for a whole new Muni wheel-set w/ 36 holes (I’d get a KH for the wider rim) and remate the Nimbus frame and wheel, then use that uni for cruising & teaching friends to ride.

Actually, he has a better selection of wide rims than if he had a 36 hole hub. With a 48 hole hub you can use a 32 hole trials rim and it’s a straight forward build. You just skip every third hole in your hub, but other wise the pattern is normal, and you don’t need to deal with different spoke lengths. Until 32 hole uni hubs become more widely available the 48 hole hub is an excellent option for expanding your rim choices.

Not a great photo but I got some new parts and decked my Nimbus X out with blue accents (tire, pedals, saddle, seat post clamp, die valve cap) and 75mm cranks. I need to take a photo in the sun to do it justice.

My yellow and blue baby is finally complete :stuck_out_tongue:

KH Frame
08 KH seat with yellow lace
Yellow 08 KH rim with blue rimtape
137 Moments/Rollos
Shadow Conspiracy Ravager pedals
Shaved CC tire
SHINY blue dice valve cap
And a sawn in half yellow kh seat clamp.

My pride and joy Miyata Flamingo 20" all stock parts straight out of the factory

Dang thats a sexy uni, I like that colour scheme. Im thinking for colour schemes for a KH26 im gona build up, would you be offened if I used the blue and yellow colour scheme? I was also thinking of blue and green or white mybe :slight_smile:

Sexy!! I love it!!!:smiley:

Here’s a better view. The pedals actually turned out to be purple although I ordered blue. I love 75mm cranks!

I don’t mind at all! It’s a muni so it’ll be way different :smiley: Keen to see what it’d look like too…

Yusss :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks!

dude nice frame…is my girlfriends name still on it? p.s. much love

haha yeah man its still there

i cut my seat down so its thinner now and i also painted my rim. I think its looking quite sexy now:D

I looove that yellow!