Post Your MUni here!

Old Qu-ax muni, still going strong !

My new badass ride

Here’s a pic of my latest purchase, the Nimbus Oregon, with 203 mm brake disc and KH Fusion Freeride saddle.

I’ll just have to wait now for my knee to recover from surgery before I can ride it.

My KH 24 with moment cranks

@unibok, very stealthy ride…

:smiley:

kh 24

DSCF0105.jpg

please excuse poor photo. I’m still learning how to put photos on this sight . This post is just an experimental one.

Today I rebuild my muni to black and yellow. Looks good. And I need yellow seatpost clamp so bad! :o

Have you checked with Marco? I have a purple Mad4One seat post and it matches all of my parts exactly!

Is there some sort of list of what mad4one has to sell at any time, their disc hubs look beautiful but i dont know how i would buy one.

I’ve been buying from Marco directly. You can message him on FB or via email.

No I did not. But it’s looks like KH yellow will match perfectly :roll_eyes:
Have no idea how to get it…
M41 you showed looks like Elox clamps.

Good-looking unicycle & those are some nice photos. :wink:

Thanks a lot! Now I have 20 in white and black + 29 in black and blue + 24 in black and yellow :sunglasses:

For the people that were wondering what ever happened to the nurseben Oregon. Finally finished her. Set up both wheels tubeless. :smiley:

How did you make it tubeless with orange rim strip?? That’s awesome!

Pretty cool!
What are the two wheel sizes?

One has a Surly Nate 26"x3.8" and the other is a 29"x3" knard. :sunglasses:

The fatty is done. It took my LBS 4 days to build the wheel (the spoke length was tricky), it took me 2 hours to get the damn rim tape to stay in place, and took my LBS another 3 hours to install the brake (the rotor is still untrue, but I don’t even hear the slight rubbing, so it doesn’t bother me). After all this, I took her on a ride and it was WONDERFUL. I felt like I had shocks on my uni! A review will follow, but for now, here are the specs and some pictures.

Triton Triple Muni frame 24/26/29
Deity purple seat post clamp
Scott Wallis CF base with Impact Naomi foam and cover
Surly Marge Lite 26’’ rim with Surly Light Tube and Surly Marge Lite rim tape (plus duct tape for design)
Origin8 Devist8er Ultralight Tire 26x4.0’’
DT Comp spokes, black
DT purple alloy nipples
Deity purple presta valve cap
Mad4One black CroMo hub 32H
MountainUni Brake Kit with purple chainring bolts
Twenty6 Predator Ti-axle pedals with black traction pins
Hope Tech 3 X2 disc brake, purple, front right lever

TOTAL WEIGHT: 13 pounds 12 oz. (6.23 kg)

EDIT: Also, BIG thanks to MountainUni for helping me figure out this whole disc brake thing. He provides excellent customer service, high quality products, and simplified instructions for slow-learners like me. :slight_smile:

Beautiful! Your creations are works of art!

That is damn gorgeous Bri, well done!

Jim