Post Your MUni here!

6’4" :slight_smile:

YAY mine is not the only aquward looking one :smiley: I am 6’4 also so my trials looks silly so does my muni

Well at least you don’t have to buy a new unicycle and then start cutting it up so that you can ride it. :smiley:

Yup. I have to cut my 36er frame down to fit on it…

I haven’t quite needed to go that far although I don’t have a 36er (but can fit on one!)

very true! i just can find jeans or shoes :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but I had to buy a longer seatpost in order to be able to use my son’s 24.

I had to buy a longer seat post to ride my 26 :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone ever had to get a post custom made or a couple welded together because there wasn’t one in production long enough?

I’m only 5’10" and I need the longest post avail (700 mm) to ride my 16" (I can still raise it a couple of inches).

Yeah, I had to cut 50mm off the 300mm seat post on my Nimbus 24 so I could ride it comfortably. I think 200mm would have been too short and 300mm was just too long…

I had to cut 3-4 inches off my KH29 seatpost…

Yey weight saving!

I got some moments and hamilton pedals!!!

429789_3014975706696_1631690427_2516448_903505579_n.jpg

Oooooh look at that sweet new ride!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Its alot faster with 150s! I love it!

No I meant the suburu. :smiley:

Wont be here for long. i miss having atruck so truck time

I have brakes!!! Yay!

Check this link -http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92005

new video!

a short video showing what Muni is all about! having fun and shredding berms! with shots from a Uni-Cable-Cam!

enjoy!

First post let get some pictures up of my MUni… What do people think? :sunglasses:

I think it looks good and shiny.
Nice details, blue tube valve (is that the right word?), red brake pads, yellow brakes and carbon fibre crank stops.

Wouldn’t you like an adjustable seatpost?
Tilting the saddle nose up makes it more comfortable.