Post Your MUni here!

The next tire I want to try is the Vredestein Black Panther. Haven’t tried it yet or heard of anyone else trying it on a unicycle so can’t recommend it but should be a light tire with decent volume, OK grip and decent rolling resistance (a whole lot better than a Duro anyway)

Want to be a ginny pig and let us know how it rides? They are cheep at Jenson USA.

Just a little update on the Muddy Mary Freeride Gooey Gluey tire:
I’m still riding it and after patching up a couple of spots on the inner tube I haven’t had any more flats until now. It does seem to wear pretty quickly and it has become very loud on tarmac, especially on tarmac. I think I’ll try the triple nano compound version next. How is that Vredestein tire, Saskatchawanian?

the Bull Lock is really light has very active bounce and has great grip in mud and hardpack but slips on wet rocks and roots and is a bit buzzy on the road. It seems to be wearing pretty well but I am generally not very hard on tires. I might try it out on the slushy icy trails today and see how it does there.

My up graded Muni 26" today. Ride’s great too :sunglasses:

My Uni

This is my KH-Qu-ax-Try All- mixed uni :smiley:

Forgotten the Pic :wink:

That doesn’t look like a muni :wink: Nice uni though :slight_smile:

Here is mine. Not a problem with my hub so far but it does not mean i wont. Pedals are great, very grippy. Cheers

Very cool!!!

Sorry, i thought this thread was also for trials… :wink:

Homebuilt Muni

Here are some pictures of my homebuilt aluminum Muni. Tire is a 24"x3" Kenda Flame. The seat is handbuilt and was not the ultimate comfort success I was hoping for. :frowning:

Take care,

Brent
Orlando FL

that is really cool how does the seat feel?

It doesn’t look very comfy but it certainly stands out!

It wasn’t what I was hoping for. I still think there may be some merit to the “hammock” concept but this particular version concentrates too much of the load on the two outside edges. I’ve got an idea for version 2 so we’ll see…

My homebuilt Pedersen twuni* has a hammock saddle that is the most comfortable saddle I’ve ever used. I haven’t given up on the idea yet.

Take care,

Brent
*two wheeled uni :smiley: I didn’t think the “B” word could be used here.

I like the concept. You want not too much load on the central part of your crotch, so in that sense some concentration on the outside is fine. Some off-the-shelf uni seats have a cutout running through the middle.

Most users on this forum are at least tolerant of the word bike, as long as it refers to a two-wheeled contraption. Some beginners use bike to refer to their unicycle, and indeed they will always be subtly chastised (the degree of subtlety depends). Twuni is a good find though.

My Muni.

Kh/Schlumpf with 125/150 moments, CF seat base, Thomson elite seat post, 24x3 duro tubeless, impact knockout pedals, magura hs33 and lollypop bearing 20" frame handle.

handlecloseup.JPG

uni.JPG

Decided to respray my KH26 … came out quite nicely :slight_smile:

nice white Muni! …needs some dirt :smiley:

the beginning of mine:

What size is that rim?

Looks great JohnnyReggae! Your wheel looks interesting turtle, what rim is that?