KH ISIS Spirit DH Cranks - 127/150mm,
KH Fusion Freeride Saddle,
KH Saddle Brake Mount,
KH Starfighter Lever Extension
Tektro Auriga Sub Hydraulic Disc Brake,
Nimbus Alloy Seatpost 25.4mm,
Nimbus double-quick release aluminum 27.2mm,
DMR Vault Pedals

Still need to chop down the extra brake cable. Never shortened hydraulic cable before.
Put the frame on backwards so I could utilize the cable mounts along the fork.

Niiiiiiiice… :slight_smile:

Thanks, it was still light outside when I got my post, so I was able to ride it around a bit before installing the disc brakes. Feels just as nimble as a 24", I see very little difference in the wheel sizes (this being my first 26"). Going to test ride it tomorrow bright and early!

My Muni

• QU-AX Cross 24" CrMo Steel Fork
  • QU-AX Cross 24" Wheelset mit red ISIS-Hub, BX38 Rim and 3" Duro Wildlife
  • Nimbus Gel Saddle
  • Nimbus 2-Bolt Seatpost Clamp
  • Nimbus DX Alu Pedal
  • Sigma BC 1609 Bike Computer (wired)
  • Blackburn Slick Bottle Cage (23g!) with
  • Elite VIP Clips
  • Kris Holm adjustable Seatpost
  • Kris Holm Dual Spirit Cranks (150/127)
  • Shimano SLX Disc Brake (BR-M675) with IceTech Rotor (SM-RT66, 160mm) and IceTech Resin Brake Pads (F01A, with cooling ribs)
  • Kris Holm Brake Lever Bracket
  • Nimbus d'Brake
  • Shogun Brake Lever Extension (shortened)
  • selfmade Adapter for d'Brake at Sheetmetal Bearing Housing

More pics and description here.

That’s a lot of tilt up. Nose in the air!

Yes, thats definitely right. I haven’t finally adjusted it yet. Just trying out some different tilting angles of the saddle to find out my favourite position. Sould get flatter, lets see. I’ll take tool with me for the next ride to vary tilting angle …

My new triton 26 inch muni. The frame has inboard disc mounts and weighs 500g. The wheel and 135mm cranks are by Mad4One. Complemented by DMR Vault pedals, Schwalbe Muddy Mary 2.5 Vertstar tire, Shimano SLX brake and KH Freeride seat with Axel CF base. Best muni I have ever ridden.

Fantastic color choice!

Damn, what is it with all the super hot uni’s being posted up lately? Bwrightback’s, Lance’s, and now yours?

Nice muni Ben, could you post a picture of the whole thing?

Nice! The real question is how much does it all weigh? :wink: How do you like the frame compared to a kh, is the ride any different? Any noticable flexing? :slight_smile:

Wow, that looks really great. I like the color combination. Beautiful unicycle!
What does it weight? Must have been very pricy.

Thanks guys! I will post a pic of the whole muni tomorrow.

Total weight is just below 6 kg, mostly due to the heavy DH tire. I only use it for DH riding (replacing my 24x3) and ride quality is most important to me so going skinnier or folding bead is no option for me. By the way, I can highly recommend the Muddy Mary. It feels similar to the Duro because it’s almost as wide (difference about 2 mm) and also has a pretty round profile. However, it has much better rubber compound and side knobs.

My triton frame is very stiff, didn’t notice any flexing also riding uphill. I like that it’s 150g lighter than the KH, has the disk brake mount on the left side, no rim brake mounts and simply looks stunning. More triton frames will be available soon and mine is kind of a prototype.

+100!
Muddy Mary and Big Betty are pleasure to ride (even @ 220lbs/100Kg)

What’s your rim ?

It’s a Mad4One rim.

As promised, here is a full pic, 5 min before her first ride :wink:

Beautiful! Did you order the rim strait from M41? How much was it?

That’s a M41 rim? I didn’t know they made rims in that size. Looks great! Can’t wait until they’re ready!!

Sweet looking ride. Guess she’s not potty trained yet?

Is there any place where they show all their products? On their website are just the old hubs and cranks.