Pictures of your latest ride

Turtle, is that some sort of homemade spooner that is the purple thing on the break levers?

Fun ride up and down Babbington Hill Top Track, trying out a Nimbus 26" MUni
http://unplannedismounts.com/2009/06/22/babbington-hill-top-track/

babbington_hill_unicycle.jpg

Dude, you need to get out and get some exercise instead of just sitting around all the time.

it’s a thing used at the brakelevers when you have barends. in the 80ies tehy were very common. i cut them and they ar perfet for one finger use (but only left OR right) i prefer them a lot then the spooner…

What a beautiful forest to ride through. I have to go on vacation out of this land of sand and find someplace like that this summer. Tame to others or not, pushing the personal envelope scares “the hell out of me too”. :slight_smile:

finally got my phone uploading

I’ve got a decent camera in my phone, but, until today I couldn’t get the d@mn pics out of the phone. Finally, after talking to a live and helpful person named April at Credomobile, some resetting, (including taking the battery out of the phone), I’m no longer a Luddite.

This an ex-RR track, soon to be bikepath (hopefully), near my home in Albany, NY, US. The gravel is deep and difficult. The Coker’s (this day’s wheel choice) not too bad on it, but the 24X3 is better for that particular terrain. I did not ride over the sketchy, high-pucker-factor RR bridge. The tracks run along some rapids and under impressive spans of two highway bridges.

Then through the inner city down to the river and along it to a fun ramp-climb up to the Rt 9/20 bridge over the Hudson. The last two pics are of the ramp, then from near the top.

Ever feel like you’re hogging too much fun out of the world?

pictures from yesterday, the first real downhill ride this year.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=516

I use them too.

http://joschi.dnull.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=unicycleshots&page=1 trial unicycling in kaiserslautern this sunday.

Awsome picture! nice trials spots too, if only I had spots like that not too far away from my home. I really like your unicycle:)

300th post!

wow those pictures are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. really nice.

lutz’ pics are sweet!

here his the one from my last training-ride: 1200altimeter up and downhill, 30km, rain, fogy, dark, alone… 1 hour 50 minutes…

saw many fantasy pictures.great

Took a short roll in the woods … cooled by my lake post ride. Been resting a knee … glad to be riding now.
Shug

nice Shug. I went for a ride around a lake today too, except with the drought it has been dry for a few years :frowning:

lake_wendouree_unicycle_KH36.jpg

wow lunicycle … a might bit arid, huh? I am impressed with the amount you get out to ride … right good!!

not the last

but one of the best this year.
end of feb in scottland (before BMW) with Kaiser4racing and elk-e.
two weeks 16000 downhill (same up) and a lot of XC.
it was wet and cold and fantastic:D:D:D

Wow, that must have been fantastic! Great pictures!

Help and assist us in our project and campaign to stamp out and abolish redundancy and repetition.

nice drilled KH moments Jogi.