Pictures of your latest ride

Please tuck those shoelaces out the way before you do?

For sure yes, have swapped over to Yankz laces, so far they are great. Keeping a diary of how they go:
http://unplannedismounts.com/2009/05/09/yankz-sure-lace-system/

yankz_sure_lace_system_square.jpg

On the road again …

May 9, 2009 at Silver Lake on a 22 mile ride. Semcycle 43.

Silver Lake TT 2009 1.jpg

1 Like

Looking good Joe! That 43er is screaming for a set of handlebars. IMO. :roll_eyes:

Haha, ya think? :roll_eyes:

Or he could be screaming for a bathroom! :roll_eyes:

here’s mine, its a KH07

heres mine- a KH07

a very scenic ride at the skatepark

A couple pics from last week. First is from Whiting Ranch in Orange County, CA. Second is from Nature trail in Simi Valley,CA. (Full video soon in vid forum) :smiley:

another one 7 miles later …

Still had seven miles to go before I could get to the bathroom.

Heres another shot going the other way.

Like TB says, … “Old School, baby, yeah!!!” I kinda like it, yeah!!!

Silver Lake TT 2009 2.jpg

1 Like

Those cranks look ludicrously long to me. What size are they?

This weekend’s mission is to get out on the 36er and soak in the the last of the Autumn colors as I’d guess within a few days there’ll be none left. Part of today’s cruise (thanks to my daughter for taking the pic!):
http://unplannedismounts.com/2009/05/16/autumn-cruising/

nice pic lunicycle

well… here’s mine, this was when it was just built, had it for a month now

160s, this ride has a set of climbs. Two, ‘the wall’ and ‘the corner’ are sections with climbs greater than 8% with road camber and banked turns.

1 Like

A regular 24 mile ride around Lake Vyrnwy, Wales, UK. Wet and windy! Standing on the stone-built dam the lake is a reservoir for water supply to Liverpool.

I went for a nice 36er ride this evening. The weather was not really extraordinary but I had to get out and ride. At least it stopped raining before I left.

Some parts of the ride were very nice coker muni ones involving muddy and hilly unpaved partly single track sections. Unfortunately I didn’t take any pictures there. But that’s where I had the most fun today.

Finally I had some time to stop and take pictures because I didn’t have to train for the marathon anymore.

I do feel that I would really like a geared hub on my Nimbus Nightrider Pro. Sooner or later it will come, I guess…

P170509_19.16[04].jpg

Met up with three other Muni riders this morning on the trail, including one of the participants-and winnners-of the last Evolution of balance award. I got a bit ahead of the group so while I stopped to wait for them, I snapped these shots…non-uni but still pretty cool and colorful! :smiley:

sneaking in a late Autumn ride at lunch time

on the way up