Pictures of your latest ride

A couple of pics of my latest rides.

Chickenfeet, are u in the GZ unicycle QQ group ?:smiley:

Photos from a few last rides.
Nice mountain trip last weekend, commute selfie this week and local very amatour CX race, where any kind of gear can be used :slight_smile:

Father & Son at The Parklands of Floyd’s Fork

DavidHood nice pic. That looks like a 24 your son is riding. Did you have to cut the frame down, what crank size and what is his uini inseam if you don’t mind the slight thread jack.

That’s definitely a KH trials

Correct. KH Trials (shortneck) minimum inseam 25" (63mm) No need to cut frame even with 137mm cranks. Mine is a KH29er.

Mike and I are staying 40 feet up in a tree house this weekend at a “treesort” in Oregon. I happened to find my old trainer unicycle in my car, so took advantage of the heights and forest. :slight_smile:

@Bri, that’s new level of unicycling :wink: looks like a fantastic place to ride

Very interesting location. Great shots.

Snow was excellent in the morning but by the afternoon it proved to be a challenge :sunglasses:

Thanks! It was a lot of fun! My next goal is to take my unicycle (definitely the more lightweight one) zip lining in the redwoods. :slight_smile: I used to be a guide at Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Tours, so it shouldn’t be too difficult getting
on the course with a wheel. I’ll just need to rig up a harness for my unicycle. :slight_smile:

A few pics from the weekend. Uni’d alongside my wife while she jogged. We carried a little better than a 6 mph pace and she made it 8 miles and I went 6. Had it not been for some seat numbness I could’ve stayed with her!

Also tried out the new 20" but the verdict is still out…feel like I’m jumping on a bike that’s too small for me and pedaling super fast.

Fellow Hokie! If you head up to Tech, I am right on the way.

Not my last ride but for sure the one I remember the most. Unicycling at Mount Damavand in Iran. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbkL5fNgwpg

I have been celebrating the first decent snow fall in the Boston area by a ride while it was still snowing. The amount on the ground was interesting and it was fluffy enough to make for good traction uphill and good grip for stopping.

So much fun and a great workout !!!

Forest Park, Springfield, Mass

Always fun riding in the snow

Beautiful snow pictures! The one with the lamp post looks like the gateway to Narnia.

There are days when you consider 2.4" tyre perfect for commuting.
Riding the frozen slush was much easier on uni than on my bike yesterday.

Not really any of the latest rides but some of the good pictures from a few of them. Not posting any of the most recent pictures as it’d be a spoiler for the upcoming vid :slight_smile: