Pictures of your latest ride

A brilliant video! Despite what I said on another thread about these drone copters, they have certainly changed the game for uni videos.

Jerry

We did a big big riding last week. Ben, Maks, Żiga and me joined the MTB Trilogy Broumovsko stage race. We selected the demo version which contained 10km prologue and three stages of about 50km (50, almost 50 and almost 60 actually). The organizers didn’t expected us to finish more than prologue but we showed them that unicycles are for hard riding. We all finished the stage 1, then on stage 2 I was able to finish demo and other guys got lost and went the classic route. Żiga decided to quit when he found that out and Maks and Ben pushed themselves and finished the full distance of almost 70km. And the third day knocked us out with just Ben finishing the almost 60km demo stage. I gave up 20km before the finish and Maks quite early due to knee injury.
Anyway both organizers and bikers were extremely happy and amazed by our performance. Hopefully next year we will show it even better.
Read more at my blog (long read warning :wink: ): http://vooni.kkdt.org/post/91149330294/mtb-trilogy-almost-finished

20Km muni ride south of the netherlands/belgium.

Hi All,

As a member of this great forum, I wanted to share with you the latest ride from an hour ago on my 36er who caught me at Tel-Aviv under rockets attack fired by the Hammas terrorists from Gaza.
For what its worth, I wanted to share with you our aspect (citizens of Israel) of this conflict:

BTW - my 36er appears at the end of the video - all packed in the shuttle that I had to abandon.

Cheers,
Shay

Between classes, clinicals, and studying, I have little to no time during the week to unicycle. So I’ve been riding to class in my scrubs just to get a little bit of saddle time. :slight_smile:

That’s some amazing footage! Looks so professional. I’ve been thinking about getting a drone for a while now. May i ask what sort it was? Was someone controlling it the whole time, or does it have an autopilot with predetermined way points?

Crikey, there’s some amazing pics and stories on here at the mo.
This is pic is of 57Unirider and me having a little ride along the “prom” in Prestatyn North Wales.

Google DroneTechAeriel

50 MILES!!! (80 Kilometers!!!) I’m thinking I need to find a route without hills when I go for the metric century… And invest in some chamois creme…

my ride

Hi there, I am from China, Here’s my ride with my 12 years old nephew this morning, a 700c & 20 uni :D:D. There are not so many people playing unicycle here in China:(

Nice spot for a break

Ni hao, Fatdou! That’s a very nice picture and it’s great to have someone from yet another country joining us. I look forward to more reports about your experiences unicycling in China.

Yes, very nice picture, Fatou, and welcome to the forum. Perhaps you will have to start your own unicycle club!

ni hao

Wow,“Wo hen hao ,xie xie!”
For most people here, unicycle is very unusual and very very hard to see, they only happen to see it on TV or other shows. Most of them think it’s one kind of acrobatics.

Wow Vookash. That is a lot of muni. Long rides on successive days is really taxing for both mind and body. Very impressive.

ahh shade. We don’t have that in NM. Most of the trees here are shorter than me.

Yeah, I was in Hong Kong and Macau earlier this summer. Saw lots lof bikes, lots of old heavy, rusty comfort bikes, with huge padded spring cushioned saddles. My guess is that wheels with saddles are regarded as strickly for practical transportation from point A to point B, thus very little pleasure is involved in between that…but Iam sure a 29er or 36er will get around town just fine…Hope you ride around more , meet more people and spread the realization.:slight_smile:

Last week I spent my family holidays in Rabac (Croatia).
Had to bring my muni with me.
That’s a fine Location for muni.

It was a little flooded.