Pictures of your latest ride

Last week: I realized I could ride and take pictures at the same time. Finally living up to my pseudonym!

– UniT

Isn’t it wonderful to be able to see people riding all over the world! I am envious of all the nice looking unpaved trails people gete to ride. Keep those pictures coming!

I got a Magura brake kit in the mail today (from Bryce on the Trading Post). Put them on and took the muni out to a hiking trail behind my house try out the brakes. It’s going to take some time to get a feel for them, but now I’m stoked about getting to a park this weekend.

I’m still fairly new to this, so I spent a lot of my time practicing hopping.

You could use the picture as your avatar - it would probably look nice :wink:

Best regards,
Sanne

Great idea!

Oslo, Norway

Yesterdays ride in Oslo. The photos are showing timoteusmunk at the opera and the Vigeland park.

Rain Stopped Play.

I tried for a 17-miler this morning around the Witton Weavers’ Way and Darwen Tower, but the rain came in 3 hours early so I high-tailed it back to the car!

Blog updated with my 7.5 miles :roll_eyes:

Went to ride at the local collage today here are some of the pics

Maringá - Brazil

Great afternoon with my new QU-AX 26" in company of monkeys (in the background) :slight_smile:

cool!

hey brenoferrazdeoliveira
or whatever ur name is…
where r u with the monkeys?
just wondering:D:D:D:D:D

Monkeys in the fence!

Hi Uni17,

My name is Breno, and Ferraz de Oliveira is my last name.

I was riding at Parque Florestal dos Pioneiros (Pioneer Forest Park) - Maringá - Brazil

There are a lot monkeys in the fence waiting food :smiley:

The rain stopped for a whole hour so I dragged The Beast (29er) out for a ride.

Details in my Charity Blog as usual :sunglasses:

Walk/Bike to school day needs to add unicycle.

Every year my son’s elementary school has a day called “Walk or Bike to School Day” to encourage exercise. According to the principal this is the first time a student rode a unicycle to school. The school is for kindergarten to second grade. The ride was about a mile. He (8 yrs) was thrilled at the reaction when he arrived.

From Orcutt Trails

A spot along my afternoon 7.5mi loop.

Thats awesome, your a great parent and your son will remember that along time.

yes, my favorite road is almost clear to the top. it will be clear by weekend and then a whole week with no vehicles. it is a magical place up there, especially w/o vehicles, this is from last weekend. really good snowpack this spring, so corn skiing will be fantastic; if it gets cold enough at night. come ride and ski

I’ve been meaning to see just how far I can uni for several months now, and finally decided today was the day. I aimed for a nice 10 mile ride up the Schuylkill river and instead wound up just over 17.

I wouldn’t exactly call it “comfortable” on my cheap UDC 29er with 150s and a KH Fusion Street saddle, but I’m glad I did it. Now, I just have to buy that 36er I’ve got my eye on. :slight_smile:

– UniT

Looks like it’s time for your summer haircut Mike!

today

skipped school…

Woodhill forest mountain bike tracks, we wore ourselves out. One member of our club conquered the structures. Covered about 10K, I was shattered.