I’ve dubbed this, “the three R’s: Rampaging River of Rock”! :sunglasses:

waterf2.jpg

Today’s ride to the operahouse in Oslo, Norway

110320121172.jpg

110320121179.jpg

110320121182.jpg

110320121187.jpg

Purim 2012

Purim (Jewish holiday) Party at work. Great feeling to reach work on one wheel, must do it more often…

MuniPurim2012.jpg

Nice hat.

10x

Riding a big granite slab at the YouYangs MTB park where the Muni events for UNINATS 2012 were held. Hard on the brake, weight back behind the wheel and taking it easy.

Mark

IMG_4383.jpg

AMAZING! :astonished:

on my way up from 8,000’ to 11,800’ (2438 to 3598 meters) - i am at approx 11,500’ (3505 meters) in pic rode back down after reaching my summit of 11,800’ highland peak summit is 12,400’ (3780 meters) snow was perfect for uphill and downhill

riding the ridge2012-03-11.jpg

Mike, you are a freaking MACHINE!

That’s really cool.

Superb shots Mike and Mark!

Mike, on those groomer days, you ought to strap your skis on your pack, uni up, ski down. :astonished: :smiley:

good idea uniShark… but i really like the feel of the uni on the way down on the snow; i typically tele or snowboard after i reach the bottom on the uni, living at the base helps to have all the toys close by… multiple sport days rock

From today’s ride at the You Yangs, Australia:

Discgolfuni

Stumbled across the local disc golf course when I was out for my Saturday morning jaunt through the forrest. The new Ardent 29 X 2.4" has the tick of approval. Grippy when it needs to be, yet still rolls smoothly.The little bit of extra weight is worth it for the extra grip I now have compared with the Racing Ralph I used to run on the muni :slight_smile:

IMGP1627.jpg

These are my two favorite sports! Seeing the picture of a disc golf basket in RSU made me think I was on my other favorite forum. I’m a proud member of the Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA).

This course is very close to my house. We are hosting the PDGA Masters (yes I’m that old) here this year.

Decided it was about time to start learning a little trials. A new concept for a rolly, muni guy. :slight_smile:

hop.jpg

Sherman Branch
Charlotte North Carolina

This is from yesterday (March 17). I am training for the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure ride (which I am seeking donations for;)), which I will be participating in on July 28th in Hillsboro, Oregon. Yesterday there was an 8 mile ride with 39 bikers and me, then a group of 12 of us did an extra 17 miles. I was able to keep up with the bikes, and actually left some of them in my dust.:smiley:

RedRider.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

Looks like its spring in Liechtenstein now. :slight_smile: