Pictures of your latest ride

Awesome photo! Love the double wheel! How many people own these? I wish I thought of doing something like this before the college students in our juggling/unicycling club went home for the Summer.

Quit trying to fool the colonists, we all know Geoff used photoshop to make the pictures look sunny.

Now guess the number of unis in the stack

Or, “Uni Mountain!”

The pic could also be saying: “Stick with unis!” (You’ll be glad you did!") :slight_smile:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1461456#post1461456

I count 9. Between 3 people in my club we could make a unistack of at least 15 but that would include a couple munis. The more I look at this unistack the more it looks like a work of art.

I suggest creating a new thread and posting your unistack there. Then maybe we’ll get some more people posting and you’ll get proper credit for starting a trend.

I count 9 or 10 and one bicycle. :slight_smile:

Conquering the bump

35K ride around south west auckland.

second day ever on trails

My second time off ‘paved’ paths this week and having a blast! This is in Lower Woodland Park, Seattle, the singletrack along the zoo fence on the westside of Hwy 99. My knees are a bit sore from the downhills and sore legs for trying to get up some hills but lovin’ the challenge. I can’t wait for conditioning and endurance to improve. I’m absolutely soaked after an hour.

LW_06.14.11.jpg

Not necessarily. Here’s my Coker - I had to put on a longer seat post when I first got it. :wink:

well i am 6’4 and was jw what one for me would look like?

You’ll look awesome! Get one.
As to size, I’m also 6’4", so the uni height would look pretty similar to mine I would guess.

whats your inseam? I am having a hard time picking 26muni or 36er

Trip in the dark

20K ride with light failing

Errm… don’t you mean fading?
It’s possible that I’m totally wrong, but fading seems to fit better with your comment title.

ha-ha OK I admit it - I photoshopped the uni into a stock photo of a Spanish coastal resort :stuck_out_tongue: Yup PS is good but not good enough to make Wales sunny :roll_eyes:

Actually I plan to do that ride again this weekend - forecast is rain. Photos to follow of the truth :smiley:

I see 11 unis, no bike.

OMG the sun is dieing!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Uni waiting to cross road

The light has now gone

Sorry - you are correct - I wasn’t aware that the definition of bike said one behind the other until I looked it up.

The Unistack Answer, with same stack different view

There are ten unicycles counting the two wheeler, These are some of the unicycles we have at the Manukau One Wheeler club.

mucked up a line and dented my frame quite badly. about 2in long and .3in deep.
EDIT: its like dead center of the picture and my phone takes good pictures